1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Panorama - Fit and Proper Person's Test

Discussion in 'Watford' started by Elixir69, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Norwayhornet

Norwayhornet Well-Known Member

certainly see the resemblance

2. Elixir69

Elixir69 Member

I wonder why the ownership of Leeds Utd is so complicated - might it be anything to do with an attempt to obscure some unpopular truthes?

Rookery Mike has a good point when he asks if any other businessman would he treat his customers this way. I find it quite incredible that the club have not released details to Season Ticket holders - we are after all important customers - large amounts of cash paid up front etc.

Do I have confidence in the new regime? NO

3. Norwayhornet

Not yet at anyrate! I think frenchie has got it right though! and the indian angle is interesting!

4. Elixir69

Elixir69 Member

In the meantime another week has passed and still no news on the Season Ticket front. When Julian Winter was quizzed on the subject at the Kings Langley fans forum he made a mess of the answer - this made people suspicious.

Here we are coming to the end of the season with our mid table place assured, and yet no news. I know 3 people not renewing out of the 7 remaining in our group (there were 13 just 3 years ago). If the club cannot release the detail to their top (non TV) income stream whilst the supporters are still coming to games then they will have missed a big opportunity. Trying to drum up interest in the summer is difficult when people have taken their eyes off the football.

The other point is the Season Ticket holders who have not renewed, my friends say the club have NEVER contacted them to ask why they have "left". Who runs the PR side of the club? Don't they know the opportunity they have missed?

5. Norwayhornet

Maybe there is building work to be done ,or they are considering moving us away from the vic,or worse! maybe merging us with another club,hence the shroud of secrecy!!!
    I think that some announcements will be made at the end of season dinner!

6. Hornette_TID

Hornette_TID Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

i'm getting twitchy, my son is considering not renewing...school work is getting in the way lol...but it does seem that they are stalling for very mysterious reasons...do i not like that!

7. Elixir69

Elixir69 Member

Ok there is some Season Ticket news - its at the printers!!!!

The rumour is there will be a "small increase" in the cost (VAT rise as suggested by Julian Winter?)

There will be annoucements on Saturday and packs posted next week.

I may not trust much about the new regime, but I expect to renew my 3 tickets.

8. Norwayhornet

Well done Elixir:emoticon-0137-clapp:emoticon-0137-clapp