1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Oh No not again

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by qprbeth, Mar 12, 2017.

1. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

2. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

You sure you've got the right person kiwi? I have no recollection of him getting caught dogging.

3. Tramore Ranger

Tramore Ranger Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

NorwayRanger and QPR999 like this.
  4. Kilburn

Kilburn Well-Known Member

His girlfriend likes to walk the dog?

ACE IN THE DOGHOUSE
    Lauren Merrick walks dog as QPR ace lover Steven Caulker spends two nights in hotel after ‘cheat’ graffiti attack on car
    The 23-year-old looked pensive as she walked her dog near her home in Richmond, South West London

please log in to view this image

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29228...uren-merrick-walk-dog-range-rover-car-attack/

Caulker car park arrest video clip (the other link wouldn't open for me):-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4306542/40-000-week-footballer-Steven-Caulker-arrested.html

5. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

You are getting too serious in your retirement 9s:biggrin::biggrin:
    Did I forget the smiley face

6. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

7. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Sorry kiwi, that went straight over my head. <sorry>

Uber_Hoop and kiwiqpr like this.
  8. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

With the purported money he earns he should just get a cab home.

rangercol likes this.
  9. Ciarrai_Abu

Ciarrai_Abu Well-Known Member

Braless?

Uber_Hoop likes this.
  10. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

Again, do you know for a fact that he is an alcoholic or are you excusing his thick, self entitled attitude to his privileged life?

NorwayRanger likes this.

11. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

No I don't Col (although he is displaying all the traits of seriously being unable to break out of the cycle) but you don't know he isn't either to be fair...... and on top of that he may not have admit it and seeked help either.

Incidentally driving to a kebab house whilst under the influence, does not quite sound like the superstar self entitled privileged life-style I am looking for in my retirement...I must say.

Having high-end fish and chips brought to me on a silver platter, piping hot, with a nice glass of sauvignon blanc....followed by some crisp lemon cheesescake..... served only when I click my fingers by Ned Onouha and Jamie Mackie is my idea of a superstar self entitled privileged life-style

12. Wherever

Wherever Well-Known Member

Onouha wouldn't see you and Jamie would run past, trip on the rug, injure himself whilst spilling cheesecake all over the wall

Ninj, EscapeGoat, Uber_Hoop and 5 others like this.
  13. Kilburn

Kilburn Well-Known Member

Given his wages he could surely pay for a limousine service or hire a chauffeur to visit his son.

The father-of-one’s lawyer Rachel Kabila told magistrates the ban will put a significant strain on his family life:-

“He drives to training every day but he can of course get taxis. The real inconvenience is he will not be able to see his young son who lives with his mother in Somerset. The reality is that she probably won’t be able to see him as often and perhaps that is the punishment of this.”

“He is a professional footballer at Queens Park Rangers and as a professional, accepts the consequences of not complying as he should have done.
    “He has had time to reflect on that and accepts that it was not the right thing to do. He is not proud of his behaviour.”

England star Steven Caulker banned from driving after refusing to provide breath test
    ENGLAND footballer Steven Caulker has been fined £12,500 and banned from driving for 18 months for refusing to provide a breath test.

QPR and England star Steven Caulker

The QPR centre back was handcuffed and arrested after he repeatedly declined to cooperate with police when he was confronted in a car park near Windsor Castle.

Caulker, 25, was driven away from the hearing by his brother who picked up a parking ticket while the 6ft 3ins defender was standing in the dock nearby.
    Magistrates in Slough, Berks, heard the £40,000-a-week footballer was found standing beside his Range Rover with the driver’s door open and the engine running shortly after midnight on March 12.

Dressed in a fitted dark grey suit and white shirt, unbuttoned at the collar, the player heard how he was captured driving the vehicle on CCTV.
    Prosecutor Tina Flannery said: “He was parked after trying to leave the car park by the barrier. He was given three opportunities to provide a breath sample but he was arrested and taken to Maidenhead Police Station. He was asked again to provide a sample but refused.”

England defender Steven Caulker handcuffed and ARRESTED

He was fined £12,500 and banned from driving for 18 months for refusing to provide a breath test
    Caulker, of Richmond, Surrey, admitted failing to provide a sample at a previous hearing.
    He is not proud of his behavior

He was also ordered to pay a £175 victim surcharge and £85 court costs.
    Caulker - who had a spell on-loan at Liverpool last season and started his career at Tottenham Hotspur - was told his sentence will be shortened to 14 months once he has completed a driving awareness course.
    The father-of-one’s lawyer Rachel Kabila told magistrates the ban will put a significant strain on his family life.

Caulker, of Richmond, Surrey, admitted failing to provide a sample at a previous hearing
    She said: “He drives to training every day but he can of course get taxis. The real inconvenience is he will not be able to see his young son who lives with his mother in Somerset.
    “The reality is that she probably won’t be able to see him as often and perhaps that is the punishment of this.”

Steven Caulker was involved in a Liverpool training session for the very first time

Ms Kabila added: “He is a professional footballer at Queens Park Rangers and as a professional, accepts the consequences of not complying as he should have done.

“He has had time to reflect on that and accepts that it was not the right thing to do. He is not proud of his behaviour.”

GETTY

He repeatedly declined to cooperate with police when he was confronted near Windsor Castle
    It is not the first time Caulker has been in trouble with the law.

Last month he was fined £750 after he admitted drunkenly hurling objects at train passengers at Clapham Junction station.
    Caulker, who scored on his only appearance for the Three Lions during a 4-2 defeat to Sweden in a friendly match in 2012 - has been out of action after picking up a hip injury in late October

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/784989/England-star-QPR-Steven-Caulker-banned-driving-breath-test

14. Totallyqpr

Totallyqpr Well-Known Member

If I got done for drink driving, I would be well pleased to be fined TWO days wages.

kiwiqpr likes this.
  15. KentGaz

KentGaz Well-Known Member

Don't trains run to Somerset? On £40,000 he can afford a taxi there and pay his brithers parking fine (brains obviously are not the familys' strong point).

16. Tramore Ranger

Tramore Ranger Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

What country is it that imposes penalties that relate to the the persons income, seem to recall somewhere that some fines for offences committed by very wealthy people were huge, is it the States or somewhere in that region?

17. durbar2003

durbar2003 Well-Known Member

I got a years ban and fined 100 quid.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  18. Totallyqpr

Totallyqpr Well-Known Member

Where did you find this money?

Uber_Hoop and durbar2003 like this.
  19. durbar2003

durbar2003 Well-Known Member

I hate typing on an iPad! :)

20. kiwiqpr