1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

OFFICIAL: Martin Caceres signs for Southampton

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by - Doing The Lambert Walk, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

Of course we're paying him.

2. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

Paying him with teenage snap chatters.......

Archers Road likes this.
  3. CBK

CBK Well-Known Member

All of our players look happy in training, but a single shutter shot from 3 hours of training, may not fully reflect the entire mood of the squad & individual.

4. fran-MLs little camera

fran-MLs little camera Well-Known Member

True, but you'd be pretty pissed off if you hadn't got a decent deal. He may get bonuses if played, but I don't believe that he isn't on good money just for being available.

5. ImpSaint

ImpSaint Well-Known Member

Exactly. I never knew you weren't allowed to send pictures of or from under 18s as has been said in this thread. I must point out I am not saying that from a "guilty" position merely of one that wasn't aware of that difference of 16/18. Do you still need permission to join the army at 16 or marry at 16 from your parents? My 12 year old son is as mature as I was at about 14/15 (no jokes please) and catching up in height with me fast!! Already only one shoe size smaller than me. I'm 5'10" and he is 5'7" I am a shoe size 7 (or 8.5 in adidas) and he is already in size 6. I'll not go into weights because we are both very lean :)

I was reading the thread from the point where I was thinking 16 is legal so why the fuss whether moral or not. Rock stars have been banging young "groupies" and fans for years. If they're legal then like it or not it is legal if both parties agree. Or should we be ditching the Stone's albums and many other classics because of this issue?

Personally prefer a more mature body and mind myself and always did but I remember being in secondary school and guys obviously in their mid twenties would pick up the "well developed" girls from the school gates after the bell. And I mean mid twenties collecting their 14/15 year old girlfriend!!!

I think we are way past that and here we are talking about girls that are legally allowed to have sex with whoever they please. Great stuff for newspapers to make stories but not really a crime IMO.

Under 16 then hammer him. Over then not a lot can be done really. I am sure there are plenty of unders as well as overs fishing for contact with famous names to make their fortune in the red tops.

I was 16 when I went out with my first "real" girlfriend and she was 23. And they say girls mature earlier than boys so by rights the gap was more important that way round and is probably why every girlfriend since has been younger than me? My wife was 22 when I met her and I was 30. 12 years have passed since then.

6. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

..........and there was me thinking this was a football forum. But what are we talking about..........sex at the age of 16. Err perhaps I read the forum wrong.............???

ImpSaint and Dark Lord SFC like this.