1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

o Gera....

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Gillyffc, May 22, 2011.

1. GeraScores

GeraScores Well-Known Member

I've heard a whole range of opinions in the media about whether we will qualify or not, but I have no idea one way or the other. We'll all just have to wait until Friday, but better than trusting StanC. In the meantime, fingers crossed.

2. Penguin

Penguin Member

I've also heard that Friday is D-day (or E-day).

I've spent all day going from disappointment that we haven't got it (due to conspiracy, ineptitude or otherwise) to hoping that we might have just done enough. MH is on the FFC website saying he thinks we've got it but I suppose he'd say that anyway.

For what its worth, I really hope we've got it, not least beacause our season will start in June. Summer nights at the Cottage - how good will that be! I also think that with our young players (eg Briggs) our fringe players (eg Greening) and our under used due to injury players (eg Senderos) that we have a big enough squad to get through the early rounds whilst the first team are on the beach. Assuming they come back relaxed and refreshed and we add some new quality players over the summer we'll be in good shape for the group stages, and maybe not as underdogs this time!

3. toshchamberlainsmate

toshchamberlainsmate Well-Known Member

I think a few teams will remember us and be a bit cautious :)

4. Surlyc

Surlyc Well-Known Member

We finished one point above Blackpool in the final table.

Conspiracy? ;)

5. Bandit

Bandit Active Member

It definitely seems a bit fishy that we finished above Blackpool by a solitary point, did the FA want ANOTHER Championship team in the Europa League? Probably not.

6. GeraScores

GeraScores Well-Known Member

One point is enough for us and this second run is most welcome (understatement), and I doubt the FA would take a chance by fiddling the figures.

Frankly, Blackpool are going have lot to cope with in the Championship, losing players yet trying to bounce back, let alone the distraction of the Europa League.