1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League NPL - This weeks fixtures, Wk end 26.11

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by RedandWhiteManofKent, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Ana

Ana Well-Known Member

GAME 1

Predict the scores for the following 6 fixtures
    Play your joker against your most confident prediction to double points

Southampton v Everton = 2-1
    Portsmouth v Stevenage = 2-1
    Swansea v Crystal Palace = 1-3
    Chelsea v Tottenham = 3-1 (J)
    Hull v West Brom = 0-2
    Aberdeen v Celtic = 0-2
    (cupfinal, score at normal time)

GAME 2

Name any one player to score for their team in any of the above 6 fixtures=Costa
    if (picking player from scottish cup final only goals in normal time count)

GAME 3

Bonus points - pick ONE game from the listed score prediction fixtures in Game 1 and the total goals scored in that match will be added to your weekly/monthly total = Swansea v Palace
    if (picking the celtic v aberdeen game only goals in normal time count)

GAME 4

Predict any teams from the following fixtures who will NOT CONCEED A GOAL in the fixture they are playing.
    (Pick as many as you like - 2pts for each team correctly picked, BUT lose all these points if select an incorrect team)
    Newcastle, Manchester United

GAME 5

Lucky 5's - Predict as many TEAMS from Game 4 fixtures who between them will score a total of 5 goals exactly.=Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal

GAME 6 - BLACK FRIDAY BONUS GAME

THE CHASE. I have picked 3 teams from the following fixtures and my points total will be the total number of goals those 3 teams score. You can pick 4 teams but you are not allowed to pick the teams i have (LIVERPOOL,ARSENAL and BRIGHTON). For every additional goal your 4 teams outscore my 3 teams you will get a point per goal)
    Sampdoria, AC Milan, Torino

2. Le Tissier's Laces

Le Tissier's Laces Well-Known Member

Verrrry late to this! But will try and only pick games on Sunday

Predict the scores for the following 6 fixtures
    Play your joker against your most confident prediction to double points

Southampton v Everton = 3-0 (J)

Chelsea v Tottenham = 2-0

Aberdeen v Celtic = 1-4
    (cupfinal, score at normal time)

GAME 2

Name any one player to score for their team in any of the above 6 fixtures= Dembele (Celtic)
    if (picking player from scottish cup final only goals in normal time count)

GAME 3

Bonus points - pick ONE game from the listed score prediction fixtures in Game 1 and the total goals scored in that match will be added to your weekly/monthly total = Celtic vs Aberdeen
    if (picking the celtic v aberdeen game only goals in normal time count)

GAME 4

Predict any teams from the following fixtures who will NOT CONCEED A GOAL in the fixture they are playing.
    (Pick as many as you like - 2pts for each team correctly picked, BUT lose all these points if select an incorrect team)

Fixtures= Chelsea Arsenal Manchester Utd

GAME 5

Lucky 5's - Predict as many TEAMS from Game 4 fixtures who between them will score a total of 5 goals exactly.= Chelsea, Saints, Arsenal, Man U

GAME 6 - BLACK FRIDAY BONUS GAME

THE CHASE. I have picked 3 teams from the following fixtures and my points total will be the total number of goals those 3 teams score. You can pick 4 teams but you are not allowed to pick the teams i have (LIVERPOOL,ARSENAL and BRIGHTON). For every additional goal your 4 teams outscore my 3 teams you will get a point per goal)

Pick from the following but not Liverpool, Arsenal or Brighton
    Chelsea Tottenham Manchester Utd Southampton

3. saintrichie123

saintrichie123 Well-Known Member

Just realised I haven't played my joker...........
    Can I have it on the saints v Everton fixture please.

4. RedandWhiteManofKent

RedandWhiteManofKent Well-Known Member

Well done to Jacksk1 who is the November cup winner

NOVEMBER CUP COMPETITION

(seeds in brackets from October league positions and cup holder)

(16) saints alive v (15) jacksk1 SCORE 7-10

SAINTS ALIVE - NEWCASTLE0,ARSENAL3,LIVERPOOL2,PRESTON1,BRISTOLC1,GAYLE0 - TOTAL 7
    JACKSK1 - LIVERPOOL4,MANC2,NEWCASTLE0,ARSENAL3,BURTON1,GAYLE0 - TOTAL 10

Saints_Alive likes this.
  5. RedandWhiteManofKent

RedandWhiteManofKent Well-Known Member

A massive well done to Saints Alive who smashed it this week with an amazing 28pts. Saint6s alive had 3 exact score predictions including the saints game, picked the 9 goal swansea game as bonus goals and picked up points in the 5 goal game.

Flt also predicted the exact saints score, fran best played the joker on pompeys 1-2 defeat, saintsfcfan and ana were the others to pick up 9pts for bonus goals. no-one predicted teams not to conceed and dead peul, kjhgfd34, tom, flt and saints alive predicted teams to score 5 goals.

In the black friday game only 2 of you picked 4 teams that outscored my 3 teams in the chase. My teams scored 7 goals, saintinserbia and saintrichie123 picked teams who scored 8 goals therefore picking up a bonus point each

weekly table
    pos/team/pts
    upload_2016-11-29_20-21-24.png

saints alive is the november monthly champion after a consistent month and a blinding last week - congratulations

top16 will enter the december cup competition - where there is a draw for equal 16th per rules the player with highest weekly total will go through. totton goes through with higher weekly total of 16 compared to saintinserbia 15 pts

table
    pos/team/wk1/wk2/wk3/wk4/total
    upload_2016-11-29_20-26-9.png

Saints_Alive likes this.
  6. Saints_Alive

Saints_Alive Well-Known Member

Wow, 28pts, where did that come from!...Well done jacksk1 on winning the cup.

7. SaintinSerbia

SaintinSerbia Annoying Twat

If it wasn't for the 3 million illegal votes I would have won the popular vote and made it through to the cup! The green party has insisted on a re-count for week 2 and I fully support them! and only 1 point for winning the black Friday game! The system is corrupt!