1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Not606 Recruitment Drive

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Sir_Red, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Roberto

Roberto Member

Hahaha :bandit: DO IT!!!!

2. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

Another thread moaning about the initial wum rush here. Something about setting up yet another site but with all sorts of groovy modern social networking doodahs and being more like the 606 format but with prizes! I'm not on Facebook or Twitter and if this place was like 606, with numerous articles on the same SSN announcement, I wouldn't be here.

I said quality of comment is more important to me than size of audience. Cos you guys rock my world! Seriously, for years I would hardly ever return to a thread once I'd had my say because I was sick of ending up in petty,.hair-splitting, pedantic and terminal flame wars. This is the first time I've revisited threads since. So who wants a petty, hair-splitting, pedantic and terminal flame war?

3. RushFowlerTorres

RushFowlerTorres New Member

It is busier on here than that sport review site - they only have 169 members compared to over 3500 here. Some decent posters here and little in the way of wumming even with the news of Torres wanting to leave - I like it! Plus we have a couple of mods and he posts pictures of babes for us to look at so it's all good.

4. Sir_Red

Sir_Red Well-Known Member

<ok> Totally agree. 606 is pathetic now, every thread declines into a wum-off. Plus there are about a million threads on the same topic all day long with no long standing conversation like here. I guess people should see 606 for what it really is which is a message board not a forum. I'm liking Not606 way more.

5. Roberto

Roberto Member

amen to that! Hallelujeh!! :)

6. suarezlfc

suarezlfc Active Member

You can also embed images and video here, which is a bonus!

7. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

somebody go get pandaldinho from 606, if you ever need info on a player he is the man.... I swear he must be a scout!