1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Not into "conspiracy theory's" BUT

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by TC (Lovely Geezer), Nov 10, 2015.

1. wasper

wasper Active Member

Because the Greeks are leaving their shambolic economy to other countries. How do you think immigrants will replace them without a word of Greek. Its really that simple.

2. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Finally got round to watching the vid, but it's been blocked. Got another version / link?

3. Whitejock

LOL. Didn't think there was anything sinister about it, just puzzled at the question. Can't watch the vid as it's blocked now, so none the wiser as to its message.

4. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

Farsleyexile likes this.
  5. TC (Lovely Geezer)

^^^ They have cut out all the acts of violence commited by refugees - a familiar trend across Europe unfortunately (the ban on publicizing the crimes) - trust me when I say it was very bad!!

6. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

7. TC (Lovely Geezer)

More attacks by the muslim extremists in Paris right now!!

8. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

Muslim extremists will never stop, thing is, they have a lot of followers, then there's the supporters, then there's those who live without violence, but agree with the extremists. Muslims always say they're muslim first before anything else.

Bring on the skinheads.

9. Lion of Brisbane

Lion of Brisbane Well-Known Member

Good job my finger is not hovering over the button. It could quite easily have slipped by now.

10. bucks_is_leeds

bucks_is_leeds Jonny big spuds
    Forum Moderator

I'm a skin head, what the **** do you want me to do? Kick **** out of abu at the 7 11?

11. Lion of Brisbane

Lion of Brisbane Well-Known Member

Well, its a start. Things can only get better. <laugh><laugh>

I'm a skin head, too. But thats only because of time, not choice. :1980_boogie_down:

LeedsLover likes this.
  12. Whitejock

I did watch it, and witnessed a carefully edited and anonymous attack on the migrants. Very, very carefully edited. No balance, no perspective, no detailed evidence. Just an opinion, supported by clips that serve to promote the opinion. Surprised there wasn't a commercial break to sell brownshirts, jackboots & Nazi flags.

13. TC (Lovely Geezer)

The events in Paris last night seem to back up that video 100%.
    The atrocities were carried out by extremists from the arab states !
    Our European leaders in the last 6 months have let in 1 million predominantly young men from the same arab states virtually unchecked - just opened the door and let them all walk straight in!
    How on God's earth was that the right thing to do?

OLOF likes this.
  14. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

The key word in that sentence is FROM.......
    I would very shocked if that was the case.
    Of the eight let's see how many are homegrown....
    The perps are likely to be the disenfranchised decendants of the French North African empire..... (Libya and Tunisia).

Not justifying anything just qualifying.

15. Whitejock

IMO, this is simply more hysteria.

Let's examine what you said. You seem to know an awful lot about it. Perhaps more than the investigators do at this point, I might add. Clearly it was extremists that carried it out. Cannot disagree. But from the Arab states? How do you know this is true? Assumption? Even if you are correct, are you saying that they've recently arrived, or simply that they have an Arab heritage? Your following sentence is framed (in true NF style, I have to say) so that the inference is left to be taken that they have just arrived & there's more trouble to come from these 'arrivals'.

You might be right. But you don't know, but why let the facts get in the way of hysterical propaganda?

Eireleeds1 likes this.
  16. TC (Lovely Geezer)

Er, by listening to the news that said the perpetrators were from Syria and Egypt - no assumption, stone cold fact!!
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...icide-bomber-at-stade-de-france-a6734491.html

Another FACT is that 1 million (mainly young men) from that region have crossed European borders unchecked in the last few months.
    Another cold hard FACT - lots of weapons have been discoved all over Europe in boxes destined for the "newly arrived" migrants and in the centres holding the refugees
    http://renegadetribune.com/greeks-f...-refugees-filled-with-weapons-and-ammunition/
    http://www.infowars.com/weapons-cache-found-hidden-at-swedish-migrant-center/

You can carry on pretending it's not happening - but i suggest you don't watch the news for a few weeks <ok>

OLOF and Farsleyexile like this.
  17. Whitejock

More hysteria, TC. Perhaps if you read more than the headline, I might listen t you. From your first link, you forgot to balance your statement by quoting the 3rd paragraph

It has not been established whether the passport is genuine, with many analysts pointing out false Syrian passports can be easily obtained within the war-torn Middle Eastern nation.

Why was that, then? Not fit in with propaganda you're promoting?

Yes, it is a fact that 1 million ... last few months. It's also a fact that it was raining yesterday. So what?

Weapons discovered all over Europe? Aye right! If this was the case, it would be splashed all over the UK papers. You've had to look long & hard to find 2 questionable websites that no-one has ever heard of before. I have to ask the question - why did you look so hard and with so much zeal?

<doh>

18. TC (Lovely Geezer)

Is the Germany State Premier reliable enough for you?
    "Bavaria's state premier Horst Seehofer has said that there is "reason to believe" that a man arrested last week with several weapons in southern Germany is linked to the attacks in Paris.
    "There is reason to believe that this is possibly linked" to the attacks, Mr Seehofer told a party conference.
    Police made the arrest on 5 November during a routine check on a motorway and said they found "many machine guns, revolvers and explosives" in the suspect's vehicle." ON THE BBC NEWS PAGE

Would you like us to open our borders to Syrians at the Calais Jungle?
    Last week 5 that got here illegally gang raped an 18 year old girl -they had been in the UK 6 days <doh>

Farsleyexile likes this.
  19. TC (Lovely Geezer)

^^^ Have been saying all along this would happen - been heavily criticized for it especially by you - on this occasion I really wish I had not been right all along!!

OLOF likes this.
  20. TC (Lovely Geezer)

Still disbelieve?
    Still hysterical propoganda?