1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Not all doom and gloom .......... part two

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Blue Prophet, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

Ok posted this for interest and information

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/51408-Not-all-doom-amp-gloom

Good news in it's own right, but having found out a bit more, this news could be ten times better than it appears at first sight.

A lot of people wondered why CCFC went down the loan player route, and a lot of people jumped to the conclusion that it showed a reluctance by the Malaysians to fund the club "properly" and questioned their long term commitment to the club.

The reasons have now become clear, the Malaysians were willing to finance loan signings to give the club a reasonable shot at promotion, what they were not prepared to do was pay out large (by championship standards) transfer fees, and sign players on long term lucrative contracts whilst the spectre of Langstone/Hamman hung over the club. The initial reports from the forensic accountants are in, and PMG (who are no mugs <ok> ) feel confident enough in the outcome to convert a secured debt into shares in the club. The word is that the Langstone situation will be resolved sooner rather than later, and any new manager will be given a transfer budget, no firm figures available, but a sum of money has been earmarked to resolve the Langstone mess, the Malaysians declined to take advantage of the £10 million buy out clause, which indicates that they believe they can get rid of Langsone/Hamman for a lot less than this. Any money left in the "Langstone kitty" will be re-invested in the club, i.e.added to the transfer/ wages budget, so the less "Scam Hamman" walks away with, well the more the new manager has to spend. We live in interesting times gentlemen, it looks like we will finally get the Langstone monkey off our backs, and have a new manager at the club with money to spend.

Hang on to your hats Bluebirds, as usual it's going to be a rocky exciting ride, but it looks like the club is finally bring run properly <ok>

2. TaffyTuck (LLF)

If this is right Proph then this is great news. Excuse me for being sceptical though - I'm a Bluebird fan!

3. Blue Sheep

Blue Sheep Well-Known Member

That would be a great news if it's true... The only bit you can be sure of is the last sentence :)

4. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

usual stuff from proph ,

5. concernedincardiff2011

As in?

6. SussexBlueBird

SussexBlueBird Active Member

It seems we're suffering from a jack infestation at the moment :steam:

7. ccfcrt0p

ccfcrt0p Member

They move on to pasture new yet still they feel the need to visit our boards. Still the No 1 club in Wales obviously.

8. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

I pass it on as I get it, not always right, but usually more right than wrong. I don't see what it has to do with the jacks anyway <doh> It's the same on here as it was on 606...............if you don't like it, well don't read it.