1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic No words...only tears...

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by wishiwasinliverpool, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

Why did we allow the Irish in during The Troubles? Should we have deported all the left-footers in the country, indeed anyone whose name started with Mc or O'? Or Murphy?

Saints_Alive likes this.
  2. moreinjuredthanowen

As I said before it's very clear that a special visa system is required to get to certain cou tries now but governments need to stop acting like this is not a war and troops can never be put on ground.

It is time for un coalition to roll over Syria. The only issue is who rules after.

There has to be some real solutions that show that safe havens for guys to sit spouting hate and then training idiots to be sent to kill themselves and others will be stamped out hard.

I mean the thing that gets me is it is somehow acceptable for the whole of Europe to sit ships off the coast of labia while scum put poor unfortunate on rubber rafts and push them into the med to die or be picked up.

Why the hell is it unacceptable to find and eliminate these scum. The refugees dying need more than this

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  3. Saints_Alive

Saints_Alive Well-Known Member

So your indignation should be directed at anti-terrorism intelligence (which, incidently is under a Conservative right wing Government, just saying), not innocent BRITISH Muslim businesses that are trading in an entirely legal way.

4. moreinjuredthanowen

Look

1. Taking anger at some people's actions out on others is just borne of frustration and is a self defeating action. It will only make more

2. This thread is meant to be by originator an expression of solidarity with the victims and family.

So why don't we all agree something really has to be done here rather than continue this spiral of tragedy but hate won't resolve it as it's what the evil ones want.

When the world pulls together it must be to resolve this properly.

5. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

If the detonation of eight year old children is not a catalyst for the internment and deportation of Islamic fundamentalists, then we can safely say that the state is no longer competent or willing to defend the nation.

please log in to view this image

You won't break the cycle. Islamists hate Christian countries. It is a conflict that has been going on since biblical times.

There's no political aim for these people, there's nothing you could give them to stop their actions. They just want us dead, simple as that.

Wake up sheeple​

6. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Honestly, I think I trust the average Muslim to behave more appropriately and according to societal norms than a crazed radical like yourself.

You need deporting.

* Record Points Total likes this.
  7. Prince Knut

Wonder why the users of the pejorative term 'sheeple' are the biggest flock of unquestioning, gullible followers of every half-baked, knee-jerk internet conspiracy theorists and panacea-pushing messiahs?

Tobes likes this.
  8. moreinjuredthanowen

Ok guys just leave it ok. Ought to just put names in ok and a rose and say r.i.p and close this thread no?

9. Prince Knut

Back to Wales, with sheep without the 'le' bit on the end.

10. Prince Knut

Go for it - nothing will stop the son of Sisu tonight. I can get this on the DM readers platform.

11. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

"Of at least 850 extremists known to have left the UK for Isis territories in Iraq and Syria, at least half are believed to have returned "

WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR GOVERNMENT, WHY ARE THEY LETTING TERRORISTS BACK IN?????

The father and brother are arrested in Tripoli even though the father works for the government, the father also worked for the British military to oust Colonel Ghadafi. If I had a member of my family killed or injured in this massacre I would be asking some serious questions.

12. Prince Knut

Think this is the fifth or fourth time you've projected that scenario. You're moving from empathy to exploitation, you know? Or you've probably done that earlier.

Diego likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.