1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

No points deduction for QPR

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by CityAce, May 7, 2011.

1. MaidaValeRanger

pfhhhhh bothered? ok i made a mistake, you know what i meant anyway?! didnt you?.............ace you said your instead of you on our board, do i care no not really.. its just you should preach what you teach.

lets just wait till friday

2. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

..and here's No 2... just one more for the twat-trick.

You were clearly bothered enough to respond...otherwise you wouldn't have.

Don't you mean practice what you preach? 'Preach what you teach' means pretty much the same thing (look it up) so, using your logic, Ace was doing exactly what you're telling him to do.

The education system down your way needs a serious reform

3. Superhoops360

Superhoops360 Member

listen Cardiff are going no where while QPR are going up, maybe you will have a better chance when DJ gets sacked because he bottles it at around the same time every year ...
    :emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0172-mooni:emoticon-0172-mooni:emoticon-0172-mooni<party><party>

4. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

...and right on cue, No.3

If you read the thread first you had the chance to gain a little self respect but cant say I'm surprised as basic common sense is clearly lacking with you 3 retards (moonies? really?...is that you're level?)

Your posts are dull, unoriginal, monotonous and repetitive, they don't affect or interest anybody here and quite frankly, you're beginning to embarrass not only yourself but the club you allegedly 'support'

You've either got a psychological dysfunction, you're a total retard or just hitting puberty. Either way, it's time for you, Mo and Curly to man up and jog along your little way.
    It's only a matter of time anyway.

5. CityAce

CityAce Member

What? Is this some sort of cryptic message, can anyine explain what this retard is saying?

Preach what you teach <doh>, are you doing this on purpose to give us a laugh or are you actually this stupid?

6. Superhoops360

Superhoops360 Member

7. CityAce

CityAce Member

Says it all really, QPR fans are obssessed with mens arses.

8. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image
    Hell are you two clubs still at it?? How come there is so much animosity between the Hoops and the Bluebirds? Surely this is past it's sell by date lads...............

Banter aside think you QPR boys need to show some class with your victory now, otherwise you'll do your club a disservice!................

9. CityAce

CityAce Member

Im at it on their board with em now on a post about what players they should sign. The worst out of all of em is their moderator Northolt <yikes>

10. mjw6150

mjw6150 Member

QPR are still bitter over 2003. Very strange as it was 8 years ago, they won promotion the next year and are now back in the PL!!

11. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

Too late me thinks. Their fans have become incredibly arrogant following the confirmed title win. I would go as far as to say they are out doing Leeds in the arrogance stakes now!

I refuse to post on their board to offer an opinion that might in any way be slightly negative about QPR as I know it will be met with nothing but abuse. Makes me wonder what the average age of their board is as very few of them seem to able to take any kind of critisism about their team.

Before all these inflated ego's I had no problem with QPR or their fans. Now? don't get me started! <laugh>

12. CityAce

CityAce Member

Spot on Thai

13. Superhoops360

Superhoops360 Member

:smiley-finger007::emoticon-0152-heart thanks thai yh we dont want to hear no rude comments about QPR :evil:

14. The other R in Houston

The other R in Houston Well-Known Member

Sadly, too true. And I kinda miss you, Thai - you made some very good points in the Global Points Reduction thread :(

So sad we've got a few idiots that sour the rest of the cream...... (Uh-oh, I know I'll get panned for that one!)

15. The other R in Houston

The other R in Houston Well-Known Member

Hey, I was right :D

16. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

I don't post rude comments on other teams boards (apart from Ipswich maybe) but if I have a different view/perspective I would like to think the input is apprecited and not lambasted <ok>

We are all entitled to opinions, however bizzare they may seem to others. That is what stimulates debate <ok>