1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Next up - Rotherham

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by Westlake33, Oct 24, 2016.

1. stretchyboy

stretchyboy Well-Known Member

What are you lot all moaning about. This was an excellent point against a very good team. Every point counts, and you won't be complaining when we sneak into the play offs by a point. Give Mick a contract extension!

Bigalreigned likes this.
  2. Southcoastoldgaffer

Southcoastoldgaffer Well-Known Member

Ha bloody Ha! Stretchy!

3. Westlake33

Westlake33 Well-Known Member

As soon as I saw they'd lost 7 in a row and a new manager I just thought " FFS we know what's coming "

Well done Dids on getting though 90 and scoring ( something of a rarity )

Very very very disappointing 2-2 draw that. Pretty damn f ed off. Not looked forward to going to Sheff Weds next Sat but I hardly have a choice, Mrs a fan and her folks season ticket holders. Last game I can attend before moving to Australia so may aswell try to enjoy it.

4. Westlake33

Weirdly, despite that crap result not a lot has changed - 6 off the play offs ( yeah right ) 4 off the drop ( more likely )

That said, nice to get Dids through 90. Pleasing to see Bishop and a lot better to have Jonny boy coming on. I'm not remotely happy but lets hope the players can channel their energy into Hillsborough.

I don't understand the league this season, after 15 games I honestly can never recall a league this tight?

5. Roystonblue

Roystonblue Well-Known Member

Just a thought but Karl Robinson is out of work after being sacked by mk dons. Think he might do a good job at ipswich

itfcptc likes this.
  6. WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM

WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM Well-Known Member

I'd be happy with Karl Howman or Jim Robinson at the moment....

7. Westlake33

I'd rather not that clown to be honest.

If Daryl Clarke of Bristol Rovers were to be available I would suggest we jump through hoops to get him.

As weird as it is, if we were to get 7/9 from Wendy A Forest H and QPR H it'd probably be game back on. Such a pathetic league. Who actually wants top 6 this time around!?

8. Bigalreigned

Bigalreigned Well-Known Member

Just back from the game and we were absolute drivel.Forget all Mick's crap about them coming here to park the bus they were good value for their draw and really deserved all three points.Didds popping up at the end was a real get out of jail card for MM.It really was difficult to tell which side was propping up the division.It's official he's now lost the crowd so please just do the decent thing.

9. Spanish

Spanish Well-Known Member

Cant believe people wanted him in the first place!
    Arrogant twat says he is going nowhere unless sacked, so wont do the honourable thing and **** off

10. stretchyboy

stretchyboy Well-Known Member

I'd love hoddle to take over, barring that, I'd give the job to our tea lady

11. Spanish

Always liked the idea of a young up and coming manager from abroad, different ideas, knows players from a different league etc etc

Southcoastoldgaffer likes this.
  12. itfcptc

itfcptc Well-Known Member

I think Mick will be given until the end of the season and to be fair despite his anti football it's probably what he deserves. I think this will end like how it did with Royle and will agree to part ways in the summer

13. Spanish

I fecking hope not

14. WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM

WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM Well-Known Member

Evans needs to go as well as Mick...

San Diego likes this.
  15. yorkiegit

yorkiegit Active Member

As the owner surely ME can only draw one conclusion and that this is totally unacceptable for ITFC, I mean what else can he think
    With the fans turning on Mick in such large numbers and attendance falling through the floor,from a business perspective there can be only one course of action Mick has to go and go now otherwise league one football is a distinct possibility. He has to change manager now before it's too late
    Can anyone see where the next win is coming from, because I bloody can't

Bigalreigned likes this.
  16. itfcptc

itfcptc Well-Known Member

We won't be relegated with Mick in charge and I say that as big criticiser of Mick

17. Westlake33

Does feel dark times for us however so long as the rest of the league do their best to accumulate as few points as possible I'll continue to have some form of hope.

Don't get me wrong, as soon as we go 9 - 13 points behind we're absolutely finished this season. However, 6 points can very quickly swing so I'll have to plug away with some form of hope. We do have the injured players back, the likes of Lawrence / Grant etc have had plenty of time to settle so potentially we can go on a run. Not that I can see us doing so at the moment.

Mick or no Mick, that was a good enough side to beat Rotherham at home Saturday. I do at times feel sorry for the manager, they get the brunt of everything however I'm sorry folks, while Mick HAS let us down this season, the players let us down Saturday. He picked Skuse holding with 5 players ahead to make things happen. They have to take a %%%% of our frustrations.

Can we upset Wendy?

fieldmarshall likes this.
  18. Spanish

19. Spanish

What happened there?

20. Spanish

Still picked ****ing chambers and we shouldn't need a fecking dm against rotherham ffs

Thats better