1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

NEXT MANAGER?

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by DragonPhilljack, Dec 3, 2016.

1. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Bob Bradley is now a dead man walking, I don't even think we can look at January to turn this around, maybe prepare for the championship, this season was sold out by our board in the summer, and Huw Jenkins has a lot to answer for, his gross neglect in the transfer window is the reason we are going down, if Jenkins was a half decent human being he would resign over the way he has single handedly caused the collapse of our team.

Thera are so many players in the team now putting in half hearted shifts, that it is embarrassingly painful to watch, the only consolation that I will take from all this, is that the Idiots in the boardroom will now lose over £100+ million TV revenue, and that hopefully will necessitate getting rid of the garbage, Fernandez, Taylor, Amat, Naughton, Fer, Ki, Routledge, can all go, nowhere near good enough anymore.

Bradley is making Francesco Guidolin look like a world-class coach.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    Stumpy likes this.
  2. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Leon Britton should work on his coaches ticket and be ready for the Championship , which is looking more probable than possible .
    Sack Bradley and bring in another right away ( can't believe I'm saying that ) and if we pull out of relegation leave him for next season . If he doesn't , turn Manager Britton loose on the Championship

3. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Seeing as we are already down, now is the perfect time to bring in somebody like Ryan Giggs as we have nothing to lose at this rate. If he's as good as I think he will be, he can rebuild our club in the Championship next season.

Unless Fat Sam is available of course.

Bap666 and Stumpy like this.
  4. DragonPhilljack

We need an experienced manager not Giggsy, if we are to attempt to rescue this season, if we stick with Bob, we will sleep walk back to the Championship, we need a manager that can get the players keeping the ball again, that would be Rodgers or Martinez, and we need at least 4 for 5 serious players in January, a serious CB captain, and a serious Midfield general, and a quality winger and a serious RB, Kingsley is good enough at LB.............<ok>

Stumpy, seabreeze and Taffvalerowdy like this.
  5. DragonPhilljack

Anyone remember tiki-taka football?, remember the 57% possession stats, those were the days aye! Bob the builder can you fix it:emoticon-0159-music..........<laugh>

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    swan_and_only and Stumpy like this.
  6. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Giggs.

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  7. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

I agree Phil, pointless exercise in spending silly money for player that we know probably won't keep us up.

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  8. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

PGFWhite and DragonPhilljack like this.
  9. DragonPhilljack

WE ARE NOW A LAUGHING STOCK ON THE FIELD AND OFF IT, HUW JENKINS SHOULD RESIGN.

10. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

You're all wrong. We need a new Board. The current Board is a cancer within our Club, killing it daily by bad decision after bad decision.

11. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

We need new owners, new board, new manager and new players <ok>

We're doomed.

neveroffsidereff, Stumpy and PGFWhite like this.
  12. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

He should have been there in the first place.
    I can see why Giggs said "the club do not match my ambitions"

ValleyGraduate12 and Stumpy like this.
  13. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

The imminent change is the supposed re-appointment of Dineen....

Stumpy and 55282 like this.
  14. Nosugarman1

Nosugarman1 Well-Known Member

Who are the current board? I assumed most of the old board left when the new owners took over.

15. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Agree. I think it's clear for us all to see now that he turned us down.

16. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

They did - although I understand that 2 of the non-shareholding directors are in dispute allegedly re the terms of their departure

17. Nosugarman1

Nosugarman1 Well-Known Member

So whilst they indulge in their games the most important game i.e. on the pitch is going tits up

18. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

I hear the manager of a branch of mcdonalds was sacked recently for being rude to customers so she's available. Its in keeping with the american theme too.

If Giggs has an ounce of respect then he wouldn't come here. The current regime has already chosen Bob 'the Bewildered' Bradley ahead of him so he'd have to be desperate to accept another offer. Bradleys' appointment reeks, even more so now, of crass nepotism. The appointment was as bad as giving a super car to your Nan to drive around in !!! We're a disaster in progress now because of it.

Thing is that January is fast becoming an irrelevance. If we lose our next two games then it will be completely irrelevant who we sign, Lionel Messi, Vincent Kompany, Count Suarez, it wouldn't matter we'll be relegated before they
    get here

Our saving grace wont be us, but the dim and distant ember of light that offers cold hope is that Hull, West Ham, Leicester and Middlesbrough are all struggling too, Burnley look weak and Palace are as shaky as we are. If we do stay up it wont be because we've earned that right but because three of the above are ****tier than we are.

19. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

I agree. Still think we can stay up but it will almost certainly depend on results between now and the New Year. Even if we do, it's likely to be by the skin of our teeth and we're only putting off the inevitable. I'm hoping we win those crucial games, but it may actually benefit us as a club if we don't because Bradley will have to go.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  20. Bap666

Bap666 Well-Known Member

As **** as they are we would still need to beat them and apart from Palace nobody else has as bad as defence as us. Although West Ham shipped a few yesterday they have a few injuries. Either way they are all more capable than us to score goals too. So all in all nowt is going to change between now and January. Someone on here likened us to Villa if the Yanks took over a few months ago and although they were talking about how the club would be run it seems that on the pitch that comment seems more prevalent now!!!!
    With my most positive head on I don't see us moving off the bottom for the rest of the season in fact I don't see us getting more than 20 points this season as it currently stands