1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Next 2 games?

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by M.U.F.C, Feb 16, 2011.

1. M.U.F.C

M.U.F.C New Member

Anyone think we'll pick up all 6 points. :emoticon-0142-happy

2. mussiesredhat

mussiesredhat Active Member

No. If we get 4 it would be a bonus but I d settle for 2

3. Lukas

Lukas Member

6 would be good, 4 would be more than acceptable. Need to win most games to make the playoffs - teams between City and top 6 aren't really showing dips in form (not all of them anyway)

4. mussiesredhat

Forget the next two games. Look ahead 7 or 8 games and if we have picked up 14 points, then I d say we have a chance of the play-offs!!!

5. djblackandamberarmy(No 4)

TWS are at home on saturday, they will probably win the way there going, we draw and its 9 points already...we need 6 to stay in there imo, but i think wel probably get 2 as well..i still have doubhts over how much he will push for 3 points away from home, scunny where an exception because they are that bad at hokme, you cant help but go for 3..

6. TheRonster

TheRonster Member

Tractor Boys have enjoyed a few good results after arrival of Jewell but have only taken on couple of new players on loan and the inspirational JB cant play. Good results from 17 year old prodigy who wont score a hat trick every week, Previously, struggled with Keano in charge, so predicting mini bubble will burst, back to their norm and 2-0 away win. Derby are just poor and we should win but could be a struggle, 1-0 away win. Bluebirds are feeling the pressure of expectation and are wobbling. Predict 2-1 home win. 9 points from 3 games and touching distance of play-off place.

7. City1904

City1904 Well-Known Member

Ipswich seem to be on a great run, however the main problem for them is that the bubble of having a new manager will end eventually and the same players that failed to perform before will start to fail again. However will that be before or after Saturday? I hope before Saturday as the way we are playing i feel we can take three points. Realistically we need 6 points to stay in contention and i do feel it is out of reach.

8. mussiesredhat

Yeah - then you woke up!!!

9. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio Well-Known Member

A draw would do for me. If we win our home matches and draw away we'll be fine.

10. TigerFace

TigerFace Member

In the back of my mind i agree that it might just be a bridge to far but the rest of my body is gunning for it!!

11. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

I think we'll get 4 points and as has been mentioned, it won't be enough unless teams above us start consistently dropping points.

12. dem_on

dem_on Member

I can think it ,nay even dream it ,but in reality I can't expect it .The win at scunny was great but it took along time before we consolidated it.We still need the midfielders to provide telling balls to the strikers more consistently .Hard chasing and a flash of the occasional brilliance doesn't add up to a consistent team performance that allows positive predictions.