1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New to not 606.

Discussion in 'Preston' started by infodroid, Mar 31, 2011.

1. infodroid

infodroid New Member

Hi all.
    I have supported PNE through thick and thin since 1960 when my dad took me to see PNE for the first time.
    I have only really been a full time fan since 1970, having a job and disposable income helped.
    I have seen us seek re-election, , seen us loose to Peterborough at deepdale standing behind the yellow wall on the cop with 4000 others on a dreary sleety winter day in the 70's.
    But all that pain was forgotten when the lads made it into the championship!

Sod the premiership lets just stay where the football is real.:wink:

I hope PNE survive but if the worst comes to the worst I will still be PNE till I die.
    I am not a Man - Utd plastic, I would rather be at Deepdale .

The lads need us now, and my lad "PNE behind enemy lines" knows who to support as well.

Blackpool can keep the premiership, it suits them a bunch of knackered old donkeys tarted up with a bit of glitter and boot polish pretending to be thoroughbreds.

Their star man Charlie Adams name is mud in Glasgow this week after a typical lasher dirty tackle against Brazil.

I don't know who I dislike more filthy lashers or dirty leeds!

Keep the faith!

2. PNE-behind-enemy-lines

Hi dad, glad you made it across. With regards to dis liking leeds or the pool, I think blackpool just amuse me more than anything, even with there fortunate position they find them self, they spend more time on our boards. GOD it must be boring in the prem. Can't say I wouldn't like the money being in the prem would bring, but I love the fact you can actually make a slide tackle and just be a bit more physical, where the prem its more like there is a sniper on each floodlight, and every time the players feel even the slightest contact, "BANG" they go down like they have been shot.

Still, we can't have it all!!!!!!!!!!

3. themaclad

themaclad Well-Known Member

What is this a family take over?!!! Also agree the Premiership is not all it is cracked up to be. As well as the whites watch a bit of non league football, nobody dives, swears into a TV camera etc etc.
    OK if we go down will still watch them, on some grounds the away end will be terraces, remember them.
    In a way it's not great problem going down

4. PNE-behind-enemy-lines

Gotta agree, I was only young but I remember standing on a terrace, it were a much better environment, no one complaining when you stood up they couldn't see, there were more singing, so I think it might be a good thing. Still hope we stay up all said and done though!!!!!!!

5. PNE-behind-enemy-lines

Gotta agree, I was only young but I remember standing on a terrace, it were a much better environment, no one complaining when you stood up they couldn't see, there were more singing, so I think it might be a good thing. Still hope we stay up all said and done though!!!!!!!

6. theflyingplumber

:emoticon-0150-hands Wecome aboard infodroid.

Hope you enjoy your time posting about all things PNE, and anything else that takes your fancy..:emoticon-0116-evilg

Have to keep your eye on your lad though, may be harder than you think..:emoticon-0100-smile

Another devout Northender is always welcome..:emoticon-0103-cool:

:emoticon-0100-smile

7. PNE-behind-enemy-lines

He has always had an eye on me, not got away with anything..............well not with anything he knows about ;-) ha ha ha

8. theflyingplumber

:emoticon-0100-smile:emoticon-0100-smile:emoticon-0100-smile

Well that's what Fathers do....and the other is what Sons do...:emoticon-0116-evilg

<yikes>

9. PNE-behind-enemy-lines

Some times its me keeping an eye on him!!!!! :-D