1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

NEW KIT DEAL - ERREA

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by NorwayRanger, Jan 11, 2017.

1. NorwayRanger

NorwayRanger Well-Known Member

QPR AGREE ERREA KIT DEAL

www.qpr.co.uk: “We are excited to have agreed terms with Erreà to become our new Technical Partner from next season.

“We received offers from multiple brands from the sportswear sector but as an all-round package, Erreà’s was in the best interests of the club for a number of reasons.

“Our replica shirts will continue to be 100 per-cent bespoke designs, which is an absolute pre requisite for the club, building on the success of the current kits from the 2016/17 season.

“In addition to being a supplier, the liked the fact Erreà are also manufacturers who own their own factories will ensure that delivery dates and lead times are met, as they manage and control the whole process from start to finish.

“Furthermore, they also work with 2,000 stores worldwide, which also provides the club with some exciting merchandising opportunities.”

Erreà Chairman and Founder, Angelo Gandolfi, added: “We are really honoured to begin this important partnership that will link us with a club that is one of the most historic clubs in London and is renowned for its passionate supporters.
    “It is also a club that is going through a period of significant transformation which makes this an even more exciting time for all of us.
    “We have worked very closely with the club on the creation of the entire range and in particular on the new kit, that will be just the right mix of modern and traditional.”

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-errea-technical-partner-3511728.aspx

2. awjm

awjm Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me. Don't they make quite a lot of rugby kits?

The setup sounds good as well... having their own production/factories. This will hopefully mean they're more ethical and pay their workers properly.

3. NorwayRanger

NorwayRanger Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

please log in to view this image

Billy Wood
    11 JAN

BUSINESS-IN-SPORT

QPR sign Erreà on ‘multi-year’ deal
    Championship football club QPR have announced that Italian sportswear brand Erreà are to become its new technical partner from next season.

The ‘multi-year partnership’ will see the technical sportswear firm replace Dryworld as the London team’s kit designer, and will get to work on 100% bespoke designs which QPR say will incorporate the values and heritage of the 135 year old club.

It comes after QPR terminated their agreement with Dryworld just eight months into a ten year deal back in December, due to the Canadian firm’s ongoing financial problems.

Commenting on the new deal, QPR’s Commercial Director, Euan Inglis, said: “We are excited to have agreed terms with Erreà to become our new Technical Partner from next season.

“We received offers from multiple brands from the sportswear sector but as an all-round package, Erreà’s was in the best interests of the club for a number of reasons.

“Our replica shirts will continue to be 100 per-cent bespoke designs, which is an absolute pre-requisite for the club, building on the success of the current kits from the 2016/17 season.

“In addition to being a supplier, the liked the fact Erreà are also manufacturers who own their own factories will ensure that delivery dates and lead times are met, as they manage and control the whole process from start to finish.

“Furthermore, they also work with 2,000 stores worldwide, which also provides the club with some exciting merchandising opportunities.“

Erreà Chairman and Founder, Angelo Gandolfi, added: “We are really honoured to begin this important partnership that will link us with a club that is one of the most historic clubs in London and is renowned for its passionate supporters.

“It is also a club that is going through a period of significant transformation which makes this an even more exciting time for all of us.

“We have worked very closely with the club on the creation of the entire range and in particular on the new kit, that will be just the right mix of modern and traditional.“
    https://bdaily.co.uk/business-in-sport/11-01-2017/qpr-sign-erre-on-multi-year-deal/

4. qpherts

qpherts Well-Known Member

Sunday lge kits

5. kangaroorsssssss

kangaroorsssssss Active Member

NEW KIT for next season confirmed....

Attached Files:

6. kangaroorsssssss

kangaroorsssssss Active Member

Ffs, if they change one of these to blue and white and leave that patch on the chest.... I'm done.

Attached Files:

7. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Will it be affected by Brexit?

UTRs likes this.
  8. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

More new shirts...yeah I know it isn't actually the clubs fault THIS TIME

9. IwasanotherwatfordR

IwasanotherwatfordR Well-Known Member

Shame the current kit is one the best in years.

10. Ciarrai_Abu

Ciarrai_Abu Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be adverse to this design.

11. YorkshireHoopster

YorkshireHoopster Well-Known Member

What are the qualifications to become a 'Technical Partner'? On the basis that I know what the colours are, the fans' requirements are, could lay my hands on a sweatshop somewhere, I think that I too might be able to create a new 'design. Can I have the job next year?

12. finglasqpr

finglasqpr Well-Known Member

Errea is not a brand I am too familiar with but I hope they cam come up with some attractive kits etc. This seasons shirts will be hard to beat.

13. EscapeGoat

EscapeGoat Well-Known Member

Look like the start of a new errea........I'll get my coat

KentGaz and NorwayRanger like this.
  14. QualityPies'Rissoles

QualityPies'Rissoles Active Member

...best you do and ponder the errea of your ways

15. Didley Squat

Didley Squat Well-Known Member

.......... as long as they don't tamper with the thicker hoops.
    If they try and do a Reading on us, they'll here me from Oz.

finglasqpr likes this.