1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Never been so depressed

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by redexile, Oct 2, 2011.

1. redexile

redexile Member

I had to leave the house when City were 1-0 down and haven't had a chance to see the score until I arrived back in time to see us on the football league show,
    I can't remember when (in the last 40+ years) I last felt this depressed about my football club and it's future. This might be because things are so bad or that my memory is fading hope it's my memory!
    Something has to give! I am unable to make the next two home games as I'm off on hols, but hope to god that things have changed by the time I get back. If not I'm also not sure that I will be using my season ticket until it does, c'mon SL sort it out, don't leave it to the sesame street board that appears to be in place now.
    Mind you could be worse I could have been a gashead and depressed for the whole of that 40+ years.
    Anybody else feel the same way? Stupid question!

2. Premiershiporbust....

Premiershiporbust.... Active Member

Of course, I said the same before but this time, I mean it....

3. Roowfc

Roowfc Member

No you shouldnt be- you have a genuinly wealthy owner who will meet your costs.

Its not as if your club is in financial turmoil. Maybe you should be grateful for being in the championship!

4. WalshNo5

WalshNo5 Member

I told you that you'd all feel more depressed when you brought in Ryan McGivern.

5. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

mcgivern has played well, makes a few mistakes, but like the rest of the defence you know it will happen

6. redexile

redexile Member

Hey I am grateful for being in the championship, but for how much longer? and SL doesn't have a never ending budget I know this sounds stupid but seems I was happier in the lower leagues when Walsh, Riley, Pritchard etc were playing and scoring.
    Oh s**t I am becoming one of those whinging/groaning old gits yearning for the good old days, something I vowed never to do!
    See what this club has done to me?

7. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

<laugh><laugh>Welcome to the club,from one moaning old git to another and I go back to Big John.......<doh>

8. redexile

redexile Member

Yep I remember big John taught me at Lockleaze for a while. A gentleman!
    Ah the good old days, there I go again must be these rose tinted glasses I am wearing, but can you imagine 8 of todays players tearing up their contracts to keep the club alive? and look what we did to Tinman to repay hs loyalty!
    anyway enough of this onwards and upwards! here's to a rosey future?????