1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Nervous?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by luvgonzo, May 17, 2011.

1. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

:undecided: I work with a lot of Cardiff fans and the overall feeling is that of nervousness, it seems that you don't beleive you can get promoted.

There was a great atmosphere at the Liberty last night from the start and you need to do the same. At the moment I think it will go quiet if you don't score early and the overall feeling is going to get onto the pitch.

Get behind your team tonight and start beleiving you can do it.

2. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

Gonzo - personally my nerves are based on experience rather than not believing. I think the CCS will be rocking tonight but like you say, we have to keep it going till the final whistle. It was clear to see the effect you guys and on the players last night.

what will be, will be but hopefully, see you at Welsh Wembley View attachment 2988

3. Master Betty

Master Betty Member

I would have been more nervous to get to the playoff final and play Forest than I would Swansea in a footballing sense. For me, they're so much more dangerous. The pressure would be ridiculously huge in an all Welsh playoff final though...

Not saying that us reaching the final is a foregone conclusion, but I like our chances.