1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

My heartfelt feelings

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by 55282, Nov 2, 2016.

1. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

Injured: Paul Pogba. <whistle>

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  2. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

That means they''ll only pick someone better than him<whistle>

3. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Touched a nerve have I?

4. PGFWhite

That won't be too hard! In all fairness I like to see the opposition playing with their best players, that's what being in the Prem is all about. But in the current circumstances we have to take any advantage we can get.

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  5. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

How many truly best/ great players have we actually seen over the past 5 years who have had a excellent game , as a team yes but individually not many when you think of it .

6. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Jermain Defoe :(

7. PGFWhite

I talked about this on another thread a few weeks ago. None is the answer! I haven't left the stadium thinking "XXXX was world class today". Some of the best individual performances and team play has come from the Swans. I still like seeing the big players though! I've seen Ronaldo on a few occasions and it would have been nice to have seen him play in Landore, but we arrived in the Prem a season too late!

8. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

That's because against the big teams with world class players, in the past we've either beaten them or got a draw from them, or in some cases lost games that we should have won.

9. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

They left all deals to Jenkins while they observe and take stock what is needed so as far as blaming the Americans then your way way off. Bob has come in unable to buy players and has the job of trying to sort out the mess Jenkins caused and nobody else as he was responsible for the in's and out's of players....As usual some on here are blaming the wrong people and making them a scape goat with pathetic comments like...."i dont want the Americans here...<doh> or Bob is Useless..<doh> These guys have come into a club that was in turmoil and still is and have their hands tied with the players we have unable to buy better quality players and to cap that we are using sub standard old hat players that are no longer good enough to play a high enough standard of premiership football we must have today....We can see what doing that does....We are desperate for the January window to come so that Bob can get some new faces in but i fear it will be too late and could easily be 15 points or even more behind 4th from bottom and you can blame the last board especially Jenkins for our demise over the last few seasons and not the Americans or Bob who have just taken over.....

10. PGFWhite

.............so Rooney could look world class on Sunday <laugh>.....oops, I'm being negative :bandit:

11. trundles left foot

trundles left foot Well-Known Member

Surely though they would have to sanction the money they didn't spend. So maybe jenks identified the players and they authorised how much we couldn't spend.