1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Morgan Di Sanctis

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by poolie_mackem, Mar 14, 2012.

1. poolie_mackem

poolie_mackem Well-Known Member

Just watched Chelsea vs Napoli there and Napoli's keeper Di Sanctis proper reminded me of our cult hero Lionel Perez with his wacky goalkeeping.

I only seen Perez in his last season with us as I only started to go and see the lads when the SoL first opened (I'm only a bairn) and I remember him being one crazy, unpredictable goalkeeper.

Back to the game tonight and from a football fans view I thought Chelsea played well and was glad to see David Luiz have a good game, think in time he will go on to be one of the best centre halfs in the world. I personally think he will end up at Barca and he will be unbelievable for them with his distribution of the ball.

As for Napoli few good players on show, that right wing back Zuniga was solid and I kept saying to myself, wonder if we could get him to us, he would be great down the right. As for the big 2 in Levezzi and Cavani I was really impressed with Levezzi his work rate is fantastic and has the quality to go with it as for Cavani I felt a bit sorry for the lad as he didn't get enough of the ball in dangerous area's, you can tell he is a really good player though and you dont see many strikers chasing the striker intercepting the ball at the edge of his box as the last man, skinning a player then turning defence into an attack straight away.

2. Billy Death

Billy Death Guest

I remember him best for the play off semis v Sheffield Utd.

He was ****ing awesome that day Poolie, saving with hid feet etc.

Bit of a wierd ****er for sure. Bet he's a good laugh down the pub like.

3. terrypaine

terrypaine Member

"weird", lad. Remember, "i" after "e" except after "c". It matters.

4. Billy Death

Billy Death Guest

Oh is that ryte Mr spullin poleeze?

As in receive & either for example?

Clever thick twat.

Now **** off.

5. Billy Death

Billy Death Guest

It matters?

Ownly to yea marra as nee ****a ower here gis a ****e yea knaa that kidda.

Gan get yersel a big cree & clag yer clarty arse in it.

6. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Lavezzi is one of my favourite players Poolie, he is ****ing awesome.

His close control is second to none, he's like Tevez, but not a total prick.

Napoli's best player is Hamsik, but he didn't get enough space tonight, credit to Chelsea.

I'd give Sessegnon to the Mags for free to have Hamsik, can I sum up how much I rate the lad any more than that?

7. poolie_mackem

poolie_mackem Well-Known Member

If we could sign Levezzi, Cavani or Hamsik on a free you would take Hamsik? Really?

I think the lads quality like but think I would rather have one of the others

8. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Hamsik makes everything tick mate, he wins balls, his passing is superb, long and short, he times runs into the box perfectly, he can head, and he has a cracking shot and finish on him.

He can also tackle, for the full set!

On his day, he is incredible mate.

Cavani & Lavezzi are top drawer, they just haven't got as much 'all round', Hamsik can do it all mate.

9. I Sit Next To A Badger-Leazes Corner

Had Napoli progressed tonight I reckon they could convince the top lads to stay, but Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik and Inler could and should all be off to top European clubs. Guaranteed champions league football for those 4 I reckon, and it won't be with Napoli.

10. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Aye.

It's cost Napoli in the league, they were an outside bet to win Serie A, but the extra games have crippled them, they've dropped points at home to woeful sides, they have a stunning attacking 6, but the entire defence, and most of the back up, are way below CL standard.

11. Billy Death

Billy Death Guest

Did I here the commentary right tonight or was I mistaken that they said Napoli had dropped down to the third tier of Italian football.

12. Billy Death

Billy Death Guest

In recent years I mean?

13. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Aye, they yo-yoed for years mate, I think they've only been back in Serie A 4 years, they got caught up in the match fixing **** as well, I think.

They aren't historically a massive club anyway, before Maradona they'd done nowt, they've only won 2 titles I think.

They are big, mainly, due to the support, they are pretty much on there own in that part of Italy, so draw big crowds, and really passionate crowds as well.

Naples is a ****ing awful place, as a point of note, but Sorrento is on the doorstep!

14. Billy Death

Billy Death Guest

Aye, the mafiosi come from there don't they?

15. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Some of them, aye.

And Sicily, just over the water.

16. Billy Death

Billy Death Guest

Aye, horses heeds in your bed & stuff like that.

Sound like canny lads, lol.

17. Black Cat Kiwi

Black Cat Kiwi Well-Known Member

Napoli is the Camorra Billy. I know the place well & let’s just say it's not the cleanest place on God's Earth (I was there last week)
    You learn not to comment & keep your thoughts to yourself!!!
    As MM says Sorrento just down the road a few km's is beautiful as is the whole of the Amalfi coast.

18. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Manchester United's record-signing, Dimitar Berbatov, could be forced to leave Old Trafford in the summer, Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed.

The £30.75million forward has found first-team places difficult to come by since being left out of the United squad for last season's UEFA Champions League final defeat by Barcelona.

And, on the eve of a last-16 Europa League second leg tie with Athletic Bilbao, Ferguson confessed the Bulgarian is set to leave at the end of the current campaign.

"His concern is not getting first-team football," said Ferguson. "At 31, he is looking at first-team football.

"It is difficult for me to guarantee that, so it could lead to him looking elsewhere."

19. parkersafc

parkersafc Active Member

Was reading yesterday that Napoli were liquidated in the mid 00's and re started in Serie C1 with a slight name change after a new owner came in. After they got promoted the guy bought the history back and they reverted to thier original name. Also set the record for SC1 getting 51,000 for a home game.

20. Cest Advocaat

Cest Advocaat Well-Known Member

Try putting 'unt' after 'C' and you will have found yourself.