1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

MK Dons vs Spurs

Discussion in 'MK Dons' started by jmohan15, Jul 26, 2011.

1. jmohan15

jmohan15 New Member

Hi All,

Didn't get a chance to see the match, anyone able to fill me in? Any of the youngsters get on? If so how'd they do? If any of the Tottenham fans seen it what did you think of how our players looked? Anyone stand out?

Cheers

2. No Kane No Gain

No Kane No Gain Well-Known Member

3. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

It wasn't televised, as it was a Spurs XI, but it finished 5-3 with Pavlyuchenko scoring two in the first half, before a very end-to-end second half.
    Kranjcar scored the third from 35 yards, with 17-year-old Harry Kane, who spent most of last season on loan at Orient, scoring the other two.
    No idea who got MK Dons goals, to be honest.

A lot of the side weren't anything like established and I don't even know who one of the centre-halves was.
    It's all about fitness at the moment, I think.

4. jmohan15

jmohan15 New Member

Yep, definitely. Forgot it was illegal to support a team which isn't your local.

Schteffen : I was on the old boards for but weren't on it loads, just occasions. Looked at that forum but no real comments on the MK performance?

5. jmohan15

jmohan15 New Member

ourplural of our (Adjective)
    1. Belonging to or associated with the speaker and one or more other people previously mentioned or easily identified.

6. No Kane No Gain

My guess is that he's a Liverpool fan that lives in Milton Keynes.

7. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

8. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

Read your PMs, Ensil.

9. jmohan15

jmohan15 New Member

Good to see local team do well, a friend is in the team want him to do well. Anything wrong with that? I like Watford cause I had a season ticket with a friend for their promotion season when they were relegation favourites. Anything wrong with that that? I like Scunthorpe United because we wanted to go Wembley & see the Johnston's Paint Trophy. Anything wrong with that? But yet I'm a Liverpool fan ... why does supporting one team mean you can't appreciate other teams for certain reasons?

10. No Kane No Gain

Apology? He's from Milton Keynes and a Liverpool fan. That's two strikes in my book <laugh>

11. MKhorns2105

MKhorns2105 New Member

Good that his actual question was answered. Ensiluokkainen, the Dons have existed for 7 years. If he has lived in Milton Keynes his whole life, providing he is older than 7 years old, who is he supposed to support?
    You don't know the situation and why he is a Liveprool fan and you've gone and ruined the entire post because his original question.
    "Any of the youngsters get on? If so how'd they do? If any of the Tottenham fans seen it what did you think of how our players looked? Anyone stand out?"

Jeeeesh - this is why I didn't come over to not 606 on the dark day BBC 606 closed.

12. KingHotspur

KingHotspur Well-Known Member

He made a thread about a game when there was already a thread about it and in the original one all his questions were answered thus making his thread a bit pointless and because it was a multi-thread we couldn't do what we usually do and merge it with the original one.

<ok>

13. No Kane No Gain

Take COVER!!!!

14. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

The other thing was that he's down as a Liverpool fan and created an article on both the MK Dons and Spurs board, so I don't think that people knew what he meant when he said 'we', MKhorns.
    I thought that he meant Spurs, from the way that he'd worded it, but it was originally posted on the Dons' board.