1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Maybe this maybe why Caulker is still "hanging" around

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by qprbeth, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

Before Kilburn gets there

UTRs and Steelmonkey like this.
  2. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

It's yet to be untrue. Samba Diakite is still in bits in my freezer.

kiwiqpr likes this.
  3. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

QPRCannibal!

4. Bwood_Ranger

Could be. It's not like he's playing football for a living at the age of 28. **** knows where he is.

QPR Oslo likes this.
  5. Telford Ranger

Telford Ranger Well-Known Member

Before Kilburn gets here.

UTRs, Steelmonkey and QPR Oslo like this.
  6. Kilburn

Kilburn Well-Known Member

Currently available and raring to go. Perhaps he could train here with Morrison to get match fit? Wind him up and let him scythe through the opposition defences.

Coventry City offer extended trial to duo but rule out move for former PL midfielder

Date: 25th January 2017 at 9:25am

Written by: Jay Williams

please log in to view this image

Coventry City boss Russell Slade has confirmed that former Queens Park Rangers midfielder Samba Diakite’s trial with the club has finished, according to the Coventry Telegraph.

The 27-year-old could have brought Premier League experience to the table for the struggling Sky Blues but he has been let go after a week’s trial, which included a cameo for the under-23 side against Crystal Palace’s youngsters on Monday.

The Mali international has been let go because of his lack of match fitness and Coventry need a quick fix.

Diakite was one of three trialists trying to impress Russell Slade in Monday’s under-23 game and the former Leyton Orient, Cardiff and Charlton boss has decided to take a further look at the other two.

One is central midfielder Theo Wharton, who is currently on Cardiff City’s books but appears to be surplus to requirements in South Wales.

The other player is former Birmingham City winger Navid Nasseri, who primarily operates as a right winger.

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/co...o-but-rule-out-move-for-former-pl-midfielder/

7. Ciarrai_Abu

Ciarrai_Abu Well-Known Member

Marked in my calendar. That will be one hell of a celebration.

8. Bwood_Ranger

It's only right that we all have 12 pints and attack random members of the public.

Ciarrai_Abu likes this.
  9. durbar2003

durbar2003 Well-Known Member

10. Kilburn

Kilburn Well-Known Member

I wonder if there are any grounds to just cancel his contract, which still has 1.5 years to run I believe, although saving wages, we'd be sacraficing any transfer fee?

CAULKER STALKER
    Web hack bombards QPR star Steven Caulker with X-rated messages and accusations of being a love cheat

Post showing a photo of a pig and words 'I’m a dirty cheat and I’ve broken a poor girls heart' appeared on defender's Instagram account

ENGLAND star Steven Caulker was feared to be the victim of online hacking last night after being branded a love cheat.

A post showing a photo of a pig and words “I’m a dirty cheat and I’ve broken a poor girls heart” appeared on his Instagram account.

Steven Caulker, pictured with girlfriend Lauren Merrick, feared to be hacked after bizarre messages appeared on his Instagram account
    The message was shared with the 25-year-old’s 69,000 followers attracting a string of likes and comments.

Several other screenshots, said to show x-rated Facebook messages and Facetime videos which had been posted on his Instagram account then deleted, circulated on Twitter yesterday.

It was claimed they showed messages between the £42,000-a-week QPR centre back and a New York-based model.

Post showing a photo of a pig and words ‘I’m a dirty cheat and I’ve broken a poor girls heart’ appeared on Caulker’s account
    Caulker was unavailable yesterday and his spokesman did not want to comment on personal matters.
    But fans believed the former Liverpool and Swansea City defender’s Instagram account had been hacked.
    One fan wrote: “R u drunk or hacked?”

Another follower posted: “Is he hacked???”

Caulker was unavailable yesterday and his spokesman did not want to comment on personal matters
    Only days earlier the 6ft 3in international posted a photo on Instagram of his stunning girlfriend Lauren Merrick, 23, holding a rose.

Caulker wrote: “My beautiful date last night”.

Hardman defender Caulker scored on his only England appearance in 2012.

He represented Team GB at the London 2012 Olympics and is currently plying his trade at Championship promotion candidates QPR.

5 Days before the ‘hack’ Caulker posted a photo on Instagram of his stunning girlfriend Lauren Merrick, 23, holding a rose

Caulker represented Team GB at the London 2012 Olympics and is currently plying his trade at Championship promotion candidates QPR
    A spokesman for Caulker said: “We do not comment on non-footballing matters.”

Comments:-

"What an idiot she's gorgeous"

"Footie ace"?

"England star"?

Those descriptions are the biggest scandal here

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2904...ssages-and-accusations-of-being-a-love-cheat/

11. Sutfol

Sutfol Well-Known Member

69,000 people follow him - that says so much about the state of the world

NorwayRanger and rangercol like this.
  12. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

how old is this story
    it says we are promotion candidates

NorwayRanger and Didley Squat like this.
  13. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

'Currently plying his trade'? <laugh>:emoticon-0140-rofl:<laugh>

A lazy, greedy, leeching waste of space...

Didley Squat likes this.
  14. Ciarrai_Abu

Ciarrai_Abu Well-Known Member

'Hardman defender' don't make me laugh.

NorwayRanger and Didley Squat like this.
  15. Didley Squat

Didley Squat Well-Known Member

We all knew he was a pity poor player but now it seems to confirm he's a pretty poor human being as well.
    How many hotels or alike has he trashed of been punted from ................ must say he's consistent though.

kiwiqpr likes this.
  16. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

If this is true, and to be honest I have no reason to doubt Caulker, and I have every reason to doubt the Scum.
    He really ought to sue

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/q...caulker-releases-lengthy-instagram-statement/

QPR & ex-Liverpool defender Steven Caulker savages The Sun

By Ben Green on Thursday, February 23, 2017
    Steven Caulker attracts the headlines
    QPR defender Steven Caulker may not have played since October, but the former Liverpool centre back has been in the news.

On Sunday, Caulker had his Instagram account hacked by someone wishing to make the footballer look like a love rat.

A series of pictures of a naked woman have been uploaded onto the defender’s social media account, along with messages from WhatsApp.

See: Hacked: QPR & ex-Liverpool defender Steven Caulker outed as a love rat on Instagram.

Steven Caulker v The Sun
    Over the course of this week, The Sun have kept up the pressure on Caulker with regular articles on the QPR defender and his girlfriend.

QPR Oslo likes this.
  17. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

If true I would be looking to sack Mr Paton for a gross breach of trust in respect of one of his guests.

Hoopington likes this.