1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Master simpson who are you

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by billofengland, Feb 17, 2011.

1. billofengland

billofengland Well-Known Member

After ending work tonight, I went through my usual routine, few beers in the verestoop, back home, heating on, drink poured, laptop on, emails, sports round ups, then settle in on not606 for a few hours before bed, nearly every thread for at least the first dozen had an obnoxious comment on from you, who are you? what are you about, is there nothing in you that makes you human?

NO

thought not.

Why not write an article or two, get some of that aggression out, maybe let other people rip **** out of you, as you do them. Sorry if you have to think about this, but your bile, spoils my leisure time, and in your reply,,,,,if any, try to leave the " c " word out.
    It dont make you hard or big, quite the opposite .

2. Shameless

Shameless Well hung member

Are you Sir Spamalot bill?

3. billofengland

billofengland Well-Known Member

As I said in a previous article, I try to to reply to everyones endevours, away from uk, club etc, apart from boozing, my sole hobby.
    owt rang with that?

4. master-simpson

master-simpson Well-Known Member

Sorry I have upset you Bile, ooops Bill.

I am human, and normally a very nice person - but them CRAAS get right on my t***s.

If you really want to know who I am, watch the telly - I'm the one with the big eyes and blonde hair, and the old man's name is Homer.

But I will be in the Museum Vaults before the Scouse game - If you want my autograph, pop in and ask for Bart.

Lol Bart - 1-9 what a record victory!!!!!!!!!