1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Markovic and others

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Rubbersoul, Apr 6, 2017.

1. BobbyD

BobbyD President

He's currently got 11 goals in 18 games (WIKIPEDIA), he might have helped you. At least he would have been around and not on the injury table. It's not as if you guys got any money for him either.

2. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

You're having a laugh the guy is and always had been ****, we have better players in the U12's

3. BobbyD

BobbyD President

Mancini made good use of him during their title winning challenge and Nice are using him quite well now (i think, i haven't actually watched him play).

Maybe he's exactly the sort of Plan B you guys need? :D

Just don't give him to us

4. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I hated us signing him from the off, I've never rated him as a player and I don't buy into this plan B nonsense. Just do plan A well that'll be fine.

5. Jimmy Squarefoot

Jimmy Squarefoot Well-Known Member

Does not fit a Klopp system at all.

But I remember watching him when he came on at half time against palace in a cup match and we were losing.

Everyone kept saying how talented he is and I never really saw it (apart from a few games on telly) but watching him in full flow, in the flesh was brilliant. He completely changed the game - his touch, strength, vision. Such a talented footballer, poor attitude.

6. BobbyD

BobbyD President

You know i'm only yanking your leg. I never saw what everyone saw in him. I think technically he was pretty good, he could probably pull a ball from the sky better than most. He was pretty strong, but didn't really use it that well. He was pretty lazy. He was not a slouch but wasn't rapid. He could strike a ball but half the time would blast it over. Worst of all he had no brain so didn't make the correct runs (if any at all) and always took the hollywood option of shooting. Never saw this he's a wonderkid reputation, maybe just because of the fantastic control.

luvgonzo likes this.
  7. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Attitude is what makes a footballer, a lot have the technical ability to succeed but only a few have the right mental attitude that takes them to another level. If Balo had decided to really work at his game then he could have been a great player but he simply never has worked at it. Even when fit and playing well all it took was a little dig and his head would go and he's a walking red card.

BobbyD likes this.
  8. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

His reputation was based on the odd wild slash at a ball that ended up in the top corner.

9. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

If we get Champions League, I suspect he will be allowed to replace them with quality. Champions league means more revenue and more depth needed.

10. Milk not bear jizz

What surprises me is that when Klopp first arrived he criticised how many players we had out on loan basically saying we should sell the players or have them at the club to train there.

A year later he has just as many players out on loan as his predecessor.

BobbyD likes this.

11. Milk not bear jizz

If he disrupted training or squad harmony that would have a negative impact on the whole team. He was a joker and not good enough. I'm glad we got rid even if it was on the cheap.

12. RogerisontheHunt

RogerisontheHunt Well-Known Member

If Sakho was too much of a disruption, imagine what Balotelli was like. He's like a turbo charged pain the arse.

luvgonzo likes this.
  13. FedLadSonOfAnfield

Where the hell is Balotelli now ?? Totes forgotten this guy existed tbh

14. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

#agenda

He would improve us because we've got ****all behind Clyne & Milner!!!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  15. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

****ing big if, that.

16. FedLadSonOfAnfield

We should just bin all these, for whatever reason they've all been deemed surplus so need to push on and try and recoup as much as we can on the fails and rubbish, worst thing you can do in sport is look back it's all about going forwards

17. moreinjuredthanowen

this is ridiculous.

1. balowanky... hng on lads he's had the same problems at nice. the fact is the league is piss easy. more than half his goals came in first two months and he's been in trouble since

2. Markovic... is a permaloan and utterly flopped out in portugal. he also want to run off on laon so what on earth is this assumption he's what we need all of a sudden cos every hull fan on not606 says he's been poor generally!

I think this
    is most sensible. the only reaon anyone is looking back is we ****ed up. he have to improve

18. Rubbersoul

Rubbersoul Well-Known Member

All im saying is that we have seven games left with 5 major players out. We have these players on loan when all they can do is provide a option on the bench.

Jimmy Squarefoot likes this.
  19. moreinjuredthanowen

not really.. given markoivc flopped so utterly in portugal that his loan to hull was an out for us to pay his wages... where he's been ****

even hindsight is not enough for me to say he's worth keeping in january to be available now.

20. Rubbersoul

Rubbersoul Well-Known Member

So you would rather us suffer for seven more matches rather than have at least a option on bench?

Jimmy Squarefoot likes this.