1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Marathon Running

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Skylarker, Apr 27, 2017.

1. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Give it a few minutes , my popcorn will take that long to ready .

2. Here is a shot of my medal.

The nearest I had to a pixie doll was my youngest's Ernie The Elf, but I'm sure that the savvy among you will pick up on the three or four references I have thrown in to ensure that Pixie is forced to accept this as having been shot by me.

Can someone please fetch Pixie a ladle as he prepares to let me have his full and unreserved apology?

SanFran1.jpg

SanFran2.jpg

3. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

The proof required was evidence that your name is Tyler and you ran in the 2004 SF marathon. That was the initial claim.

It would be ****ing hilarious though if I've forced you buy a marathon medal off the internet though <laugh>

4. There is no Tyler.

I have posted a photo of my medal from 2004.

I do hope that you are not going to bottle your apology.

I didn't. That is my medal.

Perhaps you think I also bought the Cambridge University Degree and the Mercedes car keys off the internet, too?

Now, how are you getting on with the Humble Pie.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  5. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

<laugh> Shame for you that the only thing I called out was the fact that nobody called Tyler ran the 2004 SF Marathon then.
    Also now that you admit that you were bullshitting about that, then why did you spend two weeks saying you'd prove otherwise ?

I ran the 2003 San Francisco marathon. Just give me two weeks for it to arrive in the post and I'll post up a picture of my medal :)

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  6. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

:) whoever that medal previously belonged to obviously didn't take any care with it ...is that verdigris? ... looks like it might have been nestling at the bottom of somebody's sock drawer for a decade ...which, coincidentally might strengthen your case ...

PS I've never questioned whether you ran it or not btw. Firstly, because I'm not bothered either way and secondly... because my principle is to never trust a bloke that would welch out of a bet ...I really wouldn't trust you on anything.

I also like the A1 ...my missus drives one too.

As to the framed certificate or whatever is in it ...come on be serious ..my mate has one from NASA and he hasn't even been to Vegas...

Thanks for the entertainment value ...I find the efforts you go to amusing if not much else ...I'm sure Aunty Sky and Uncle Spurlock will assure you that you are a special and talented boy :)
    ... but you really should get out more :)

7. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

Its amazing the **** you can buy online nowadays - you can get framed faked College Degrees, toy dolls, car keys, and even fake marathon medals.

All of which takes 2 weeks to arrive by post, but once you have waited you can then claim to have done stuff that you haven't just to impress people you have never met

How sad

8. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I've just found HIAG's Cambridge degree certificate online :

please log in to view this image

Note the one in his picture has the same signature in the bottom left hand corner.
    Also note that where it names the college on the first line, HIAG's version is still blanked out, presumably where he was going to fill it in at a later date <laugh> and there is clear alteration of the font where he's added his name and other details.

SanFran1.jpg

It's amazing the lengths some people will go to, to try and convince others that their bullshit is real <rofl>

9. The Ginger Marks

<laugh> That medal looks suspiciously like the one I sold on eBay last week.
    Ps. Being the professional photographer you are why is the paper in the picture frame iledgible.

10. The Ginger Marks

That's exactly what's happened mate how fcuking sad must he be.<laugh>

11. The Ginger Marks

<laugh>

12. The Ginger Marks

IMG_2188.JPG

Here's my one from 1972

PINKIE likes this.
  13. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

That can't be your Cambridge certificate as it's mine :)

please log in to view this image

14. The Ginger Marks

Fcuk off Tony its mine

PINKIE likes this.
  15. Stan

Stan Stalker

I got another Cambridge degree yesterday, whilst running a marathon backwards with my property development partner riding piggy back.

You know it is the truth my brothers and my fam. Word to your mother. Toodle pip.

gooner4ever likes this.
  16. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

You lot haven't achieved a thing.

I polished off 3 marathons yesterday, a kit kat, lion bar and twix, all whilst being sucked off by Cindy Crawford on the back of ET's spaceship alongside the International Space Station whilst the crew had a zero gravity gang bang.

I have a certificate to prove it but it will take me two weeks to find it.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
    AKCJ, Highburyal, Tobes and 3 others like this.
  17. The Ginger Marks

Now that I love to see.....pics <laugh>

J. J. McClure likes this.
  18. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You can almost see HIAG's thought process at work where he's googled images of Cambridge degree certificates. The first few are from 2015, 2011 etc, so that obviously wouldn't tally with his claim that he's been a rich and successful Lawyer for a number of years.

So he's used the next one in the list that looks a bit older and GM has just shown it's from 1972. A law degree generally needs a Bachelors degree then 3 years specific in law. So if HIAG graduated in 1972, he would have gone into his studies in around 1966, which assuming he did at around 18-20 years old would now put him at around 70 years old <laugh>

19. pieguts

pieguts Mentor

Sorry, but I'm going to go "against the grain" and declare this particular squabble a draw!
    To be fair HIAG did say that his name was not Tyler several days ago, so I'm not sure how Piskie can claim any "win" for that and anyone who goes to all that effort to source a medal, deserves a little credit!

20. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I'm not claiming any 'win'. All I said was that nobody called Tyler ran the 2004 SF Marathon, the multi-thread meltdown that followed was all HIAG's work on his own <laugh>

Funny the efforts he went to to source a medal though.