1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Manchester Derby

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bhoy From Brum, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Bhoy From Brum

Bhoy From Brum Well-Known Member

Good to see a great rivalry like that back in the game <ok>

There are very few decent derbies in England. Saw the Bristol derby a few times & that was great, Hartlepool V Darlington is like stepping to the wild west according to a few pals who went & I must admit the Birmingham V Villa derby is good though slightly tarnished by a Villa fan getting murdered the year before!!

But most of them remind me of the Merseyside derby when i was growing up, Everton & Liverpool fans side by side. ****ing pussies.

When Bellamy got pelted with that bottle I thought the ref had called the game off for a split second!! Rio the rapist then decided to give loads to Bellamy <doh> Fletcher picking a fight on Micah Richards <laugh> You'd have been picking scrapes of that ****ty midfielders of your studs for weeks if Richards would have hit him!!

You just knew Tevez was gonna score....but you also knew deep down Man Utd would in the last second.

What the **** was Rooney doing <laugh> Fat granny shagging scouser. Bet the folk in Haiti were ****ting it when he did that flip <laugh>

2. _Jay

_Jay Member

Hate Man City. Glad United put them in there place.

City just need that one big signing (Robinho was the wrong choice hes always been pish never in the world class bracket) I think if Liverpool finish out the top four which is more than likely they'll have big bids in for gerard and torres if they can get one of those the floodgates might open for even greater players.

Just now most people are still thinking who the **** are Man City.

3. lone ranger

lone ranger Active Member

was delighted when i heard bellamy had caught one with his napper <laugh>

4. i must be the only hun on earth to like bellamy, he's ****in class plus he's always arguin wae the other players.

5. Bhoy From Brum

Was a bit OTT though LR.

The guy went to take a corner & a coin was chucked, then a bottle twatted him on the back of the head. I think its natural reaction to drop more than the pain. As he was on the floor loads more **** flew down.

Van Der Saar shouted at the fans to stop but Rio the rapist thought it was funny so obviously Bellamy told him to shut the **** up <laugh> Gareth Barry was forced to take the corner was almost crying to the ref as he was ****ting it <laugh>

6. lone ranger

<laugh>

will have to find the clip and watch this. never liked bellamy because he is a gobby **** and he just seems to be one of those people i dislike on sight, couldnt believe it when he went to you guys i knew my blood pressure was going to be above average that year!

7. Bhoy From Brum

I'm with Nev I think the guys brilliant.

Nothing to do with him playing for celtic, he was only here 6 months ffs.

If I had ALan Shearers number I'd be texting him during his golf game calling him a twat & what about ringing Shearer after Newcastle lost the Cup Final & laughing at him <laugh>

Legend <ok>

8. lone ranger

<laugh>

it could be anyone else and i'd think it was brilliant, i used to think ricksen was hilarious and he was a ****ing train wreck <doh>

but whenever i see his face i just want to kick it. it's the same as don cowie. wee prick.

9. TN8

TN8 Member

<ok> its gettin well tasty now. I've already started droppin hints to my uncle & cousins about goin to the one in April.

10. wizgub

wizgub Member

that just proves your an arsehole

11. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

Anyone who hates Shearer and won't sign Hun tops is alright by me. Even if he is a mouthy Welsh **** with shocking tattoos.

12. Castleger

Castleger Active Member

No **** in their right mind should like Bellamy, his own team mates don't like him, his manager doesnae like him, ****ing disnae even like himself I bet

13. Bhoy From Brum

What team mates don't like him??

Alan arse licker Shearer?

Newcastle had lied about why Bellamy wasn't playing that game, saying he'd refused to play as a winger. Which was proved to be bollocks so Shearer had to change tact & say he was upset because Bellamy had revealed the truth <doh> So the manager was lying & you think he's in the right? ****ing slaphead.

14. Castleger

Castleger Active Member

Brum

I seen it on Soccer Am a while back and if I remember rightly it was a West Ham player discussing his team mates, and he was saying no-one can stand him primarily down to the amount of ****in moaning he does