1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Make or break decision to be made Steve

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, Oct 2, 2011.

1. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

The immediate and long term future of BCFC hang in the balance today whether we all know it or not.

Over the last several years the management have not listened to the pulse in the streets or on the terraces that has led us down a path to nowhere, not even Ashton Vale. Like a lot of you I question some of the decisions that have been made lately and it leads me to ask why did we put KM in a no win situation twice? He was made interim manager upon GJ's departure and eventually full time leader after the Coppell disaster.

Do we actually have anybody at Ashton Gate who knows how to make a decision or do we just have nodding dogs pretending to act managerial? I think the latter is probably the nearest to the real thing and until that situation changes we have very little chance of seeing a change to the status quo.

How nice it would be to see our benefactor rise above the mess and stand up in a public forum and state that some seriously incorrect decisions have been made and he is now acting on improving the situation.

Please Steve help us, and your obvious sizeable investment, by showing all BCFC supporters that you now understand what is needed and are taking steps to ensure our club's future now and forever. You might be surprised by what happens if you make that commitment, essentially to us the fans, because I can assure you that we will respond in a positive way to help you build the future.