1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Lambert Must Go

Discussion in 'Aston Villa' started by RAVENBLACK, Jan 9, 2013.

1. MassiveAttack

MassiveAttack Well-Known Member

Villa must be **** to lose against a small **** team like millwall, I'd rather watch the Baggies if I was you! skip

2. C19RK73

C19RK73 Red & White army!

But where is his butler? L&B

I'll get me coat!

3. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

Think tonight would have been a bigger shock if Villa had beat us - they really were that bad. They had 4 shots to our 12 - shocking for a Prem team!!

4. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I must admitt that when Lambert was linked with you guys I thought it was fantastic for Villa especially after Mcliesh who I think is a woeful manager. However, things havent worked out and although the days havent been great after O'Neil left you still have some quality players and should be more than ok.

However, dumped out of 2 cups by lower league opposition and settle into a relegation fight which looks at present to be an upward struggle, you have to question Lamberts thought process. I like the idea of building sucess for the future on youth, but if you get relegated whats the point? For me there are some serious behind the scenes issues and non more so than Bent. Not only has he not utilsed him but you have technic ally thrown away at least 10 million quid in his value by not playing him - pride before a fall?

Hope you guys sort it out because Villa in the lower leagues is not good for football or the midlands. Is the crowd turning yet?