1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Konch

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Captain Morgan, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Paul Konchesky has joined Leicester on a permanent transfer. I know some people see his Liverpool experience as come-uppance for getting ideas above his station, but I'm sorry it didn't work out for him, and hope that he has a good time with Sven and the Foxes. We may be seeing him back in the Premier League in a year's time, who knows?

He wasn't my favourite Fulham player, but he was as good a left back as we've had in recent years and he did a decent job for us.

2. Surlyc

Surlyc Well-Known Member

The Konch is still good enough to play in the Premier League. I think Riise the Elder is a better player, but Konch is certainly a mid-table left back.

Leicester are making some big signings. Will be interesting to see if Sven can mould them into a team to push for promotion.

3. WhatDoesWoyWant?

He will do a good job for Leicester i'm sure of it. Agree with Surlyc - he is a mid-table left back for sure.

Unfortunate what happened at Liverpool, I do feel for him, but his Mother didn't exactly help now did she...

Once again the deadly social networking site has ruined something it shouldn't have- but that's another debate.

4. toshchamberlainsmate

toshchamberlainsmate Well-Known Member

Yes Good Luck to "The Alien" (at least he was our Alien).

Yes, I think Leicester look favourites for the Championship this season