1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Knockaert to Leeds

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by SmokingAces, Nov 14, 2014.

1. SmokingAces

SmokingAces Member

Been reported he is wanted on loan... WTF is NP playing at if true?? surely he watches videos post match and realises our team lacks width and creativity so why loan out a potential solution to that problem??

2. Queenslander!!

Queenslander!! Well-Known Member

We'll do you a swap for Adel.... <ok>

3. SmokingAces

SmokingAces Member

Currently I am envious in the options you have over there... Think we need to sniff out some gems from South America like Isla and Vargas. Then again Nige probably wouldn't play them and instead sign the likes of Sidwell and Parker to "control the middle of the park"

4. Jack Lesterfan

Jack Lesterfan Well-Known Member

Is this the mighty Adel, who was one of AC Milans greatest players last season, and was going to set the Premier League alight? <whistle>

5. Rightsideoverhere

Rightsideoverhere Well-Known Member

No it's the fat bird who sang the James bond song!

6. Fantastisch Herr Fuchs

Fantastisch Herr Fuchs Well-Known Member

Could probably do with a loan for a month or two to get some match fitness. We know he's a class act in the Championship; this would be good for both us and Leeds. Hopefully he'll come back more confident when the games come thick and fast over Christmas.

7. LeicesterWizard

LeicesterWizard Well-Known Member

He has some level of skill, but he doesn't have the Pearson work ethic of playing as a team, De Leat would be ripped apart if Knockeart played right wing.

8. leicester_ed

leicester_ed Well-Known Member

knockaert actually gets stuck in more than people give him credit for defensively i feel.

Personally, i think he deserves to start RM, particularly given Mahrez's little blip, but i feel more is going on with him behind the scenes which is keeping him out...

9. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Are you joking?

10. Queenslander!!

Ive always been anti adel, so no skin off my nose
    Who have you got thats performing better than Vargas or Isla then....? nobody i can see...certainly not Knocky., he's pants

Please enlighten us, you lot were calling for NP to be sacked not long ago....talk about fickle....

BTW I never called for Harry to go <ok>

11. JohnTheFox

JohnTheFox Well-Known Member

I don't think there's much between the two sides, I think you've just started playing as we did earlier in the season and vice versa. I watched your highlights from Man city on MOTD and noticed the goals came from wide positions if I remember right which is what we did so well at the start of the season. If we start doing that again we'd improve

12. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Knockaert hasn't actually been linked with Leeds. They need a winger and a fan blog said they should get Knockaert

Nigel Pearson has already said no one is leaving on loan. Not Knockaert or Chris Wood

13. Queenslander!!

Neither do I John except our fans are behind the team and not whinging like girls, weare improving whilst you are getting worse, we are becoming a team whilst you are becoming a bunch of strangers...and...Your posters are getting the hump whilst we are all happy..
    Apart from that (and you wating rid of your manager..which is a major <doh>) we're pretty much similar.... <laugh>

14. Queenslander!!

No reply???? thought not <doh>

are you really a mod ?

15. JohnTheFox

JohnTheFox Well-Known Member

Please find any quotes from our fans wanting rid of Pearson? Because you won't. Nobody wants rid of him, you're getting confused with wanting him to make a couple of changes to the team to get out of the rut but by Queenie IQ that probably equates to us wanting him sacked. Or you're 'pissed out your head' again.

Btw the QPR board before you got one win and one draw recently, that was fans shouting for the manager to be sacked. So easily pleased that your fickle lot are happy again

16. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Why would I be envious of a side that's below us in the table?

Don't be daft.

Who called for Nige to be sacked? You talk so much bollocks it's unbelievable.

17. Jack Lesterfan

Jack Lesterfan Well-Known Member

Wow, have you forgotten the first 7 games of the season?

Behave, a home win against Aston Villa and spirited performances against Chelsea and Man City... Let's not get too carried away yet, huh? It's still only 4 points from them 3 games, and, let's not forget the all-important stat... You're below us in the league...!!

That may be the case, you may "finally" be becoming an actual team... But you don't just become a bunch of strangers <laugh> Honestly, where do you come up with this stuff?

As I said before Queenie, you are happy with your perfomances, as we were a few games ago, but look how quickly things change?

We start well... Get a bit carried away... Confidence is high... You come on here to tell us it won't last... We don't believe you... It doesn't last... Now you're playing well... And we're telling you that it won't continue... But you don't believe us... And... Guess what happens next? <laugh>

18. MIAMI_FOX

MIAMI_FOX Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Queeny you HAVE to be joking right!!!!'
    I often took a look on the QPR board for the first few games and jeez it was moan whinge cry moan whinge cry and on and on. Easy yo suddenly now say you are all behind the team but you know as well as we do that when you go through another sticky spell thoses moaners will return in force
    Your fans are certainly no more loyal than our lot. Like I said you must have been joking as usual.

19. SmokingAces

SmokingAces Member

Not at all, in fact I would go as far as saying that Isla, Vargas, Austin and Fer would walk straight into our team at the moment but as I said even if we had such players at our disposal would Nige play them? Mahrez and Knocky are instant improvements on King and Drinkwater over the last few games but they're barely bench warming atm!

20. Queenslander!!

OK lads then here is your challenge,

Please find my 1 single post where i have said that i want Harry gone at any time over the past 15 months.

Please feel free to ask our mods, posters or who-ever you wish, even during our dire start to the season. You do that ANDY and I'll happily donate to that charity that did the good work for the old man <ok>

Just for the record (and to save you a bit of time) I have publically posted that regardless of results, i was giving Harry 13 games ( there is a reason) before making any decision on what i think about him. For me, i see no reason to sack him
    Others have wanted him gone for months, but im certainly not one of them and was an outcast much the same as when i publically slated Adel for being s**T
    But feel free to check for yourselves boys
    Like i said, Isla, Vargas and prob Austin will be playing in the Pem next season. How many of yours can you be certain about?

Sorry John, was my birthday yesterday but i wasnt "pissed out of my head" - Sorry to dissapoint. (bit harsh but its your board i suppose?)
    Strange that even one of your own senior posters can see things with an open mind away from some of the blinketred rose tinted views. Respect Aces.

Whilst you may (sorry - WERE) have been a better team than all of us last season, it may well change this season. Dont be so blinkered lads. Long way to go and many more loses to come. <ok>

Good luck <ok>