1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Klassy Stat of the Day

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Cottager58, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Cottager58

Cottager58 Well-Known Member

They say that one man doesn't make a team. However we have 1.78 points on average when Tomas Kalas plays and 1.00 when he doesn't.

upload_2016-10-30_10-13-21.png

2. Cottager58

Another snippet.

Yesterday made it 4 clean sheets in the League so far; as many as we managed in the whole of last season. Tomas Kalas has played in all four of those matches this year.

3. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

Very evident the gaffer had him playing the moment he was fit.

I was wondering if our poorer results, not so much play, was when McDonald was playing. Perhaps more so when McD and Parker are together. But it may well be just Kalas was missing.

The more I write the less certain I am and the more reason I'm not the gaffer! <confused>

4. Cravingawin

Cravingawin Well-Known Member

I'd love to see the stats for when Cairney plays in the middle versus on the right

5. Cottager58

Apart from Saturday the only other game he played central mid was the 4-2 away win against Barnsley, when he came off after 84 minutes. His stats in that game (according to the Club on-line records) are okay but not outstanding.

In the other 9 games when he's been wide right (mainly) his best was the 1-1 away to Leeds, statistically speaking at least, and even better than on Saturday.

As ever though, individual's stats only tell part of the story. They don't for instance reflect the balance of the team or the team confidence levels the individual brings to the party. For what it's worth here's a link to another stats site that shows Cairney's ratings over the season so far:

http://www.squawka.com/players/tom-...eason-2016/2017#657#all-matches#1-10#by-match