1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Khazri off

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Teessidemackem, May 25, 2017.

1. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

I'd have a bad attitude if I was one of the most talented players and some daft **** sidelined me.

I can't agree, he's a quality player who was alienated by a ****wit of a manager, I won't forget his quality and influence under Sam.

2. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Have to say this is where my Ben Arfa comparison would fall down. He had a history of bad attitude long before Pardew allegedly 'alienated' him (and every manager since)

I don't know enough about Khazris history to comment

Nads likes this.
  3. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Completely different type of player. Khazri at least has a work ethic on the pitch, even if he has been like a headless chicken.

4. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Certainly a difference but I was talking more about professionalism- I had this argument with many of ours about Ben Arfa who seemed to want to put him turning up overweight etc down to being no big issue or someone else's fault. I didn't see Pardew in Chicken Cottage or the other takeaways around town he frequented force feeding him <laugh>

Brian Storm likes this.
  5. Brian Storm

If his bad attitude had just been here I'd say fair dos but it's not. Head of the Tunisia FA withdrew him from being available for selection this season. What ever chip he's got he's carrying it about. Fair dos fella, but spiting your dummy(not you, him) to spite his own national team chances because of carrying a bad attitude over from his own club is bad attitude in itself. Like having a bad day at work and going home giving your own family **** all night.

There may be a valid gripe in there(somewhere) but the way he's gone on was always going to give him less chance of featuring further. We need players who are going to work their arse off to prove a new gaffer wrong. Not spit the dummy and spite everything. Low and behold, he out lived the manager here but I don't want him now. Cause I don't know if he's going to spit his dummy with the next thing he doesn't like. He's a tosser. An egg pizza eating tosser. **** him and anybody else at the club with a similar attitude.

Looking at Kone and Borini. They can **** off too.

6. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

I've just been speaking to a guy who works for Celtic and Borini is going there.

Get your money on it.

Brian Storm likes this.
  7. Brian Storm

Good riddance I say. Nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. Nowt wrong with faith in yourself but when it becomes delusional you know they're a massive ****er.

Jack TheLad and Disco down under like this.
  8. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

Stupidest signing since Flo.

10m or whatever it was for a bit of energy in an absolute headless chicken.

Nads and Brian Storm like this.
  9. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

He will look like a ****ing superstar up there. Very similar ability wise to Sinclair and he's rinsed the league.

£5million apparently seems about right and not a massive loss.

10. Brian Storm

Yeah, he won't have triggered many of his extras

11. Sidthemackem

Sidthemackem Newcastle United 0-1 Cambridge United
    Staff Member

Temperamental bugger, but a decent player when his head's on straight (usually vs the mags, which was handy :))

12. FTM Dave

FTM Dave Well-Known Member

Interesting. The local team to me here, SPAL, Ferrara's team, have just been promoted to Serie A, and all the talk is that they are interested in Borini.

FWIW, Ferrara being a small town, I would guess that they have made genuine inquiries about Borini. Whether they can afford him and whether he'd go are different matters.