1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Johnson Last 30 Game Record.

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by wizered, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Fully agree.
    Posters like Wiz are what makes the forum what it is, and that's without the dedication he's shown over the last 6 years or so.

As for Lansdown waking up and smelling the Coffee, that'll be the day !

2. gdknac

gdknac Well-Known Member

Thanks for all you do Wiz, I take it that what you do is entirely voluntary and unpaid.Its not something that I would wish to do myself, I have enough unpaid responsibilities elsewhere and often you can feel like its not appreciated.Hope you do stay in touch.

3. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

I thank everybody for kind words, I swear to god I did not put this up for any reactions, I'm a bit wacked and suprised by it, I have every intention of finishing off the season, I will complete the games I'm running, clear up my mess and step down at the seasons end, I'm not going to leave the forum but just enjoy being a normal participant, cheers..:rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    Supcon72 likes this.
  4. Redandy

Redandy Active Member

Thanks for everything over the last 6 years plus, you will be a great loss Wiz, me ol' mucker :emoticon-0105-wink:<applause><applause><applause><applause><applause><applause><applause>

look forward to your views anyway.

Supcon72 likes this.
  5. Alandicksthegreat

Alandicksthegreat Well-Known Member

Wiz, I know we have had a season to forget, but we have over many years saw many season a lot worse than this one, over those many years we haven't played in probably one of the most competitive and strongest leagues in the world, we have a lot of young talent in our team, learning their trade, we also have a young and hopefully up and coming manager (coach) English I may add, that's also learning his trade, as you know when we are young we all make mistakes until we get some experience, well in all fairness to LJ he is learning his trade, will he succeed who knows, I personally hope he does (although I wanted him sacked) because we want more young English managers.
    Sorry your leaving us as a moderator, you have done a sterling job, but keep posting Wiz not606 wouldn't be the same mate.

6. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

A Canadian vote of approval on the above motion EH.

7. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

Wiz - hope you don't think I was having a pop at you - and I'm glad you are still going to contribute on here (all be it not as a mod)

I think there are more fans that want LJ to go than stay. However, it looks like SL has made his mind up that he's staying.

I must admit I have an open mind on young Lee - he has definitely made some mistakes this year, but also has got some things right.
    For me games like Derby away and Reading at home would be good examples - he set us up really well tactically at the start, but was unable to make the changes for us to defend those leads. The more experienced Stam and McLaren we able to change the game.
    If he learns from his mistakes we could end up with a good coach (appreciate it is a big IF!)