1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Jack Wilshere: Arsenal midfielder available for loan move from Gunners

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by lazarus20000, Aug 30, 2016.

1. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37218234

Arsenal are willing to let England midfielder Jack Wilshere go out on loan to get first-team football.

The 24-year-old, whose career has been plagued by injuries, only made three appearances for the Gunners last season after fracturing his left fibula.

He played six times for England over the summer - including three games at Euro 2016 - but was not named in Sam Allardyce's first squad this week.

Arsenal paid £35m for Switzerland midfielder Granit Xhaka this summer.

Wilshere, who has 34 caps, has only started 80 Premier League games for Arsenal, making two substitute appearances so far this season.

He had a loan spell at Bolton in 2010.

Wilshere has less than 48 hours to find a loan club before the transfer deadline. He could be the second established England international to move on loan this week, with Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart set to move to Italian side Torino.

Rather worrying that he's being considered for a loan move when he's back to fitness and he's now in his prime years. Is it just his injuries or has he regressed as a footballer and Wenger feels that he's no longer the guy he envisages in midfield? First he gets dropped from the England squad, now he's being allowed to go on loan?

I do hope he goes on loan and gets to show what he's worth, as he's currently way down the pecking order for us and sometimes you wonder if Wenger is trying his hardest to shoehorn him into the squad, rather than being good enough to play for us.

2. The Ides of March

The Ides of March Well-Known Member

Could be a good move for him or it could be the death knell of his career as a top class player, and he ends up in the Championship like another promising Arsenal youngster of yesteryear, Henri Lansbury.

3. TheBear

TheBear Well-Known Member

Wilshere has soo much ability and he's Arsenal through and through.I would love to keep him at Arsenal but..

It pisses me off how we ruin the career of these young players with our ridiculous training methodologies.

When Arsene Wenger brought on Shad Forsythe to be the fitness coach for Arsenal I thought he was the best signing the team made. But he hasn’t been able to stem the tide of injuries.

So its clear Wenger is to blame here. He's requirements for running/cardio are clearly not working for some players. He's ruining the careers of Wilshere, Ramsey, Wellbeck etc..

4. The Ides of March

The Ides of March Well-Known Member

Who all happen to be British!!!

5. EmirAleks

EmirAleks Well-Known Member

Come November we will have four our midfielders injured, as per usual, and Jack Wilshere out on load. Perfect.

And I will not be surprised if we sell Gnabry ( who is potentially our second best winger after Alexis) to Bayern for next to nothing.

Looks like Arsene is always planning two or three injuries, whereas statistically we typically have six or seven players out at any given time. Out of these six or seven, four are typically midfielders, it is a norm now in EPL with our style of play.

Yeah, and why not sending Coq on loan to Hull now when we have Elneny and Xhaka? The poor boy needs some playing time, doesn't he?

And we can save several pounds for Kroenke as well which it is all about....

So now when be brought some players, let us deplete our squad again!

6. NLDISRED

NLDISRED Active Member

What are the rules on recalling players from loan I know you can do it with footbal league sides but can you with prem