1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

IS?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by concernedincardiff2011, May 1, 2011.

1. concernedincardiff2011

Everyone shatting themselves yet?

I can't even talk about football at the moment

2. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Big game tomorrow girls!!! Get in there, you won't want to meat us in the lottery! You know it makes sense...........
    please log in to view this image

3. blueforever123

couldn't sleep last night, very nervous for todays game :emoticon-0107-sweat

4. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

Big games call for big players and our experienced players are stepping up to the plate. There's still a lot of footy to play and no doubt we'll need a bit of luck.

I'm hoping there's no more :emoticon-0153-broke to come. And we'll be <party> in the streets.

Like these new emotimeebobs! :smile:;)

5. thephatone

thephatone Member

Good luck Baadiff still think Norwich will go up, but would hate to see you bottle it all over again! As iv'e posted before i am a huge admirer of how you lot have played the transfer system ethically it's probably not fair but its legal and you've exploited it to its max. In all honesty i would love to see you guys promoted, not just because you would get slaughtered every week but and this isnt meant as an insult, for a smaller club (in comparison to leed's pompey etc) to have the chance to compete at the best league in the world is good for football on the whole. I am by no means a cardiff fan but hey i reconise good football when i see it. Good luck for your last 2 games just think 6 points may still not be enough unless the f.a can do you a favour on friday!!!

6. It's just as bad, if not worse, for us...we are the ones in the driving seat and it ours to throw away!

I shall be watching the Cardiff game, but will be equally as nervous watching that as our game afterwards.

What a cracking season it has been! Come what may, whoever the disappointed fans are, you can't deny what a nerve racking and intense exciting finale this has been!

It's also very difficult to watch a product of our youth academy being so influential in your promotion push, even if he is a Cardiff fan! Both love and hate Bellamy, for that reason...all the best.

7. DragonPhilljack

Oh dear, looks like we will have an extra derby game this season!!...............

8. DragonPhilljack

Sorry aber but your team looked well off they're best, can't see you boys doing it this season, never thought you'd get stuffed at home the way you did yesterday, and there was not a sniff of a fight back from your front line! I really think that your in trouble from here on in, and I'm quitly confident that when we meet you in the play-offs, your going to get a tuning the same as Leeds & Norwich!!................

Aber..........

9. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Dave Jones fails to motivate his players for a crucial match again! Cardiff will need Bellamy to play a blinder in the play offs if you are to have any chance.

Cardiff V Swansea at Wembly could be fun! Every service station on the M4 WILL HAVE TO CLOSE!

10. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

Scardiff ****y Hoofball Flub ! .... hehe !

11. DragonPhilljack

12. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Scardiff ****y Hoofball Flub ! .... hehe !

haha, Cardiff hoofball flub eh.. well i never <laugh>

13. concernedincardiff2011

shouldn't you be on a different board?