1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Is Pixie Damned Either Way?

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Apr 5, 2017.

?

Is Pixie damned either way?

1. Yes (the idiot brought this on himself)

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No (I am a Pixie-rimmer and I will back him up whatever the twat does)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I worked in mental health for the NHS for 16 years. I would say that HIAG suffers from a severe lack of self-esteem, hence the obsessive need to be liked on an internet forum, seemingly mixed with something akin to attention deficit disorder or a touch of autistic spectrum disorder. His clamour for attention, positive or negative is probably indicative of a lack of recognition in the real world.

I genuinely don't mean this as a slur, but his behaviour bears all the hallmarks of these conditions.

Bodinki likes this.
  2. He's easy to spot.

He's got Skiddy's tongue attached to his ring-piece.

The Prime Minister likes this.
  3. The Ginger Marks

I wouldn't worry about him PM its the arsehole you have to watch.

4. Yeah, but I have already warned him about you, mate.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  5. The Ginger Marks

<doh> is that really all you have?

6. Highburyal

Highburyal Cun.t Chops

7. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

<applause>

8. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I said a similar thing a while back.
    Having been around people with mental health conditions a lot, I would concur with what you have said.
    It is not Autism per se, because his non verbal communication skills are far too eloquent (for a person with Autism).
    But it certainly reeks of atypical Autism, or pervasive developmental disorder (PDD), leaving the communication side out of it, he definitely displays very predictable and worrying behaviours and fixated interest patterns.

If this guy is over 25, I would be shocked.
    I am almost 100% convinced that he is no ****ing lawyer or anything like that also.

This isn't meant as an insult HIAG, but is an actual observation from my years of dealing with you on these forums.

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  9. The Ginger Marks

So basically you're saying he's a Gimp.<ok>

10. I take it, then, Bodi, that you are voting "no"?

11. The Ginger Marks

There's only two votes here Gimp.....you and your sock. <ok>

12. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Agree about it not being Autism per se, but I would say that HIAG is further along the spectrum than most. If anything I would say his condition is more akin to Aspergers. His restricted and repetitive patterns of behaviour, coupled with an inability to navigate the social structures of conversation and unwavering fixations on issues that others simply brush aside all point to some developmental retardation.

To be honest, a football forum where people engineer situations to take the piss, is probably the worst place he could seek his social interaction. It must be brutal for him trying to navigate his own emotions on here. Hence why we often see him melting down and making threats of legal action etc.

The Ginger Marks and Bodinki like this.
  13. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Thats the other thing I was going to bring up.
    Football forums are not an ideal place to seek social interaction if you have some kind of social disorder, hence why I counselled Matth to limit his interactions on this forum, and he seems to have done very well. (I say that with the least amount of patronisation possible).
    HIAG is no where near that level of disorder, but his inability to separate non issues on a football forum from actual legitimate concerns and start threatening legal action would point to some sort of disassociative disorder.

14. The Ginger Marks

He has definitely deteriorated over the past three years or so and has become objectionable and abusive and has set the level for the responses that come back to him. I don't think he can come back to the level of before as he has crossed the line too far.

15. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Another point I almost made in my first post here, then deleted.
    HIAG stopped being funny about a year ago.
    No offence to Piskie, but in the early days on this forum, HIAG would run rings round him and show him up a lot of times.
    These days, despite the fortunes of their teams having somewhat reversed (Spurs doing well, Arsenal in the ****), their respective roles on this forum have reversed in the opposite direction.
    Nowadays I find myself rolling my eyes and face palming at most of HIAGs ****, he seems to be losing it, when, given the situations of their respective teams, I would have imagined HIAG to be owning Piskie thoroughly.....that is not happening.

16. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

aren't you a self righteous snide ****.

wow.

17. The Ginger Marks

If I was he I wouldn't be delving around in the basement of wummery and insults but would have played my comments based on results of the two teams and tangible facts. All this rubbish about power shifts n such is embarrassing him as Spurs would have to consistently finish higher for a minimum of 5 years to even talk about it.

18. The Ginger Marks

Sorry Turd this is a serious debate so snide comments aren't required just yet. We'll call you later. <ok>

19. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Of course it is you snide ****, but then you decided to join in and the hypocrisy stood out like a real woman in Thailand and me being me...i had to just say it.

You still owe me an answer to your snide remark yesterday, nice attempt at trying to dilute what you meant through the course of the day by over using your insult and in many contexts.

****ing snide **** <ok>

20. The Ginger Marks

Do yourself a big one because you're making yourself look a bigger fool than usual.