1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Is Leeds Lover the supreme fisherman

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Eireleeds1, May 1, 2017.

1. lifecheshirewhite

Der yes of course it fookin does,Michael Jackson <yikes>

FORZA LEEDS and ristac like this.
  2. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Fair enough <applause> (regarding highlighted)

3. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

it is school playground stuff <whistle>

Eireleeds1 and ellandback like this.
  4. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

<laugh>

Your Coven is full of Paddy's, Jocks and grumpy Northerners

5. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

I saw you stick up for him too.so tell me now who is abusing who ?.

6. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

We will see.

7. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

I disagree that it's playground stuff.

LL posted that vid without realising the connotation. That's forgiveable.

What is not forgiveable is his refusal to act, when he had been informed of the connotation & the clearly observable depth of feeling it generated. It could have been over in a minute. His choice. His very clear and uncomplicated choice.

Even then, he could have deleted it whilst asking for clarification. But he chose to argue the toss, over & over, even when it was clear that it was not popular, and there perhaps might be something in what was being said.

He has only deleted the vid under duress, and still felt the urge to splurge a defensive tirade in doing so. His arrogance says it all for me & is prolly at the root of this issue.

Still no apology.

I have provided clear & unadulterated evidence of what was said, first hand accounts of Specials fans who attended the concert. I also provided the link for all to examine personally. Not one person has provided any tangible evidence to prove that there was no reference to Galatasaray. TC, bless him, tried, but even the post he quoted mentioned Galatasaray, which I imagine must have escaped his notice, as it totally undermined his post. The fact that several forums have posts with eyewitness accounts specifically mentioning the Galatasaray jibe is much more robust to me than TC watching the (probably edited) concert on tv. Perhaps he should take issue with all the Specials fans whose posts contradict him?

So LL, still no apology. No acknowledgement. Just a deletion under duress, and an attack on those who brought your error of judgement to your attention. Your arrogance knows no ends.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  8. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

Jeez you're a stubborn fool <doh>
    Yes it is playground stuff - ammunition for the bully boys - and yes, that IS what is happening here!!

9. Whitejock

So why do you get involved all the time? You the headmaster? <doh>

10. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

I knew the jist of it but asked others with better recollections than me. They supplied them and you still chose to take the vid down till given an ultimatum. Before you say it i had no private conversations with the mods and they judged your output on its own merits.

I give it days before you troll someone else here. In the meantime the rest of the board will be glad to hear I am putting you on ignore, all I would ask in return is not to be name checked by you in your wummery in future.

Last edited: May 4, 2017

11. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

Let's pray together Bucks.....:emoticon-0105-wink:

12. LeedsLover

Hows the burns doing, healing alright are they

13. lifecheshirewhite

No offence Wj but if I said I liked and put up a music video,and someone came along saying I don't like that for whatever reason I demand you remove it and apologise you would get told where to go pretty fast.He didn't put it up to offend and owes no one an apology IMO.He likes a group,song,and so do I for that matter and don't care if he's a scum **** who slagged off Leeds.I used to sing Munich to my scum supporting friends in the 80s,you sing about killing and sending home English every time you go a Scotland game I'm sure as do all the jocks and Glory still celebrates munich every anniversary <doh>

14. brisbane-lion

brisbane-lion Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="ellandback,
    In the same way, if someone listens to a Michael Jackson song on the radio, does that make them a weirdo?

If they enjoy , it does.

15. LeedsLover

You don't read to well do you jock, only write what you want to write and want to see.

I deleted the video cos one of the very nice mods asked me very nicely, and being the gentleman I am said "not a problem old bean, I shall adhere to your very polite request" where the hell do you get duress from.

Others posted what was said and not said at the concert, there is no proof whatsoever what was or was not said.

Someone even posted a comment about the Specials management claiming it wasn't said (hope I got that right) and you still persist in making things up, so how could you have provided clear and adulterated evidence when others posted evidence that contradicts your evidence. Try and live in the here and now.

If you want an apology, start holding your breath.

16. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

Leeds Lover being the gentlemen both you and I are can I ask you politely to do me a very simple favour please ?

17. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

It should have been taken down for the simple reason, the specials were ****in ****e:emoticon-0100-smile

18. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

ska music love it <cheers>

19. Whitejock

Here we go. Typical LL.

I read perfectly well, thank you very much. And of course I write what I want to write. Why should it be any other way?

You deleted the video because of an ultimatum. You ignored the prior requests from others. I know exactly what duress means. But that's a side issue.

There is indeed proof of what was said at the concert, had you taken the trouble to read the eye witness accounts I provided. Corroborated first hand accounts, not speculation, not rumour, not heresay. Direct from attendees who were actually there & recorded the events for posterity..

I have made nothing up (FFS, actually read the fcekin' posts I provided!), and I have seen no evidence presented from the Specials management. Heresay, I remind you, is not evidence. And I am in the here & now thank you very much. You must visit some day.

I'm not looking for a personal apology - it's your fellow Leeds supporters you've disrespected. But I realise that you will never apologise for anything, as your arrogance does not allow any hint that you may in any way be wrong.

20. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

Don't see anything wrong with that<whistle>