1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

'inzaghi' borini!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by DragonPhilljack, Mar 22, 2011.

1. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI!'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI!'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI!'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI!'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI! 'INZAGHI' BORINI!'INZAGHI' BORINI!....................
    please log in to view this image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE JACKS ARE GOING UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

3. DragonPhilljack

Aber goes without saying aye, now regarding this loan signings! Nothing wrong with one or two, but a whole team?? your doing a Blackpool, only difference is it's not working.................

4. Crackerjack

Swansea has 1 emergency loan on the books . Cardiff ( The Unsavings & Loans Capital of Wales ) have 6 . Shake your head aber & tell us if you hear anything Lol !!

5. Crackerjack

Check how many loan minutes Cardiff have had & how many Swansea have had so far this season .... & you started it Aber !! ( one of Sparky's moons here )

6. Crackerjack

That many minutes eh !!.... HEHE . Chill out Dude ! Have a beer & a hoot , it's does miracles for me

7. DragonPhilljack

Are you trying to make getting banned a way of life dude? Chill will you, we have one loan signing you have a whole team!............

8. I want silver hair too

Ignore them, pathetically involved in our club and our boards....

sad

9. DragonPhilljack

Ha Ha, catch us if you can!........................ :emoticon-0172-mooni

10. Crackerjack

Loan players have started 8 games for Swansea if I'm not mistaken , whereas loan players started over 80 games for Cardiff , 26 of them by Bellamy alone . Although it's not your strong suit , a bit of perspective please !

11. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

<laugh><laugh>.........Oh I do love a good debate.

Dude - don't let their one-eyed views drive you to an excess of expletives - save them up for someone more worthy....Breezey - :emoticon-0172-mooni

12. Crackerjack

Maybe shining a little moonlight on the facts may shed a little light on the facts presented to you , facts that seem to want to elude sparkler . P.S. If I was over there aber & you threatened me like the way you seem to threaten everyone else , I'd ignore you too .

13. Crackerjack

I could be wrong aber but I think Gomez was the only loaned player the year we were promoted . It's not just the quantity of the Cardiff Loans but the quality of the loans . It's you that had a go about Borini's loan , you just needed to be straightened out . We had a few small , short loans all season , Cardiff have loaned the club out .

14. Crackerjack

You never seen me say Cardiff have done anything wrong , although I think the rules for Loans need to be amended . Greedy Premier League teams not only get all the money these days , but they get to help pick who goes up by where they send there loans , it's a slap to the face of the Championship in general . Cardiff are doing the right thing amongst wrong laws . My problem with you is the comparisons of loans the two teams have had . It's like saying one team has a debt of 1,000,000 & another team having a debt 24,000,000 & putting there debt on the same level , know what I mean

15. Crackerjack

The difference between Cardiff borrowing 24 million , 7 seasons ago & should be paying interest on that 24 million , & paying nothing to date & could have payed their debt off for probably 12 million or so a few months back , is probably saving Cardiff as much money as the Swans in administration twice . All because Peter scammed Langston , nothing more . Makes me laugh to here Prophet talk about " Cardiff paying back money " where administrated teams haven't , Cardiff haven't payed back zip to date & not outright buying their debt out for 12 million when offered is debt arrogance based on shady dealings . Spend your bonus well Peter , you certainly earned it , although you'd never know it from the Marches .

16. Crackerjack

I don't want a hard time aber , it's you that brought up the double administration so just thought you needed to be tuned in . Even the Cardiff lawyers will grant that 24 million was pumped into CCFC in around 2004 , it payed the citi bank loan & a few odds & ends . How you got away with what you did to this point is all a bit shady but pretty easy guesswork . If you guys can leave it all alone , so can I as it matters not to me . It's just a defense to any Cardiff fan that tries to belittle any team going into administration . Everyone of those administrated teams payed something toward their administration promptly through the rules of the league , without backroom arm twisting to save equal money away from league eyes & away from administration .

17. Crackerjack

The judge sided with Peter's shady " signed agreement " Peter kept in his office . Looking forward to someday finding out what that bit of " signed trickery " entailed , the truth will come out someday just not for a while P.S. Yes , I've heard if the " Buckets coming out " on every 2nd post of Prophet's . His other posts are about his personal financial losses to Swansea Lol !!

18. Crackerjack

Well Cardiff used 45 gallon drums & Langston filled them up for you involuntarily Lol !! Enough guy , goodluck getting Samual on loan from Bolton , maybe you'll have more luck than last week trying to get Kamara on loan from Fulham .

19. DragonPhilljack

Well done Breezy, good to see you sort this terrorist out from aberdare, and while we are at it, did Swansea go into administration, not sure that's correct!..............:emoticon-0112-wonde

20. xLuKeYx

xLuKeYx Member

Swansea have had one loan signing this season then have they?

Need to learn to count boys, I know education is not exactly your strongest point down there, but do try and keep up.