1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

injury time

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by andyyandyy, Sep 27, 2011.

1. andyyandyy

andyyandyy Member

I wasn't at the game tonight so can someone tell me why combining both halves there was nearly 9 minutes of injury time played tonight.

As for the result think most city fan would have said it will be a reading win before the game so i don't see it as points lost but being 2-0 up and losing is 3 points dropped.

Guess we will see who millen blames over the next day or two and i bet it isn't himself

2. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

I wasnt at the game either, so at the mercy of any interpretaions that peeeps put on it. followed IT on the BBC.

I SAID A DRAW was likely hoped for a win very dissapointed with losing ....BUT IS THE SAME OLD STORY LAST MINUTES LACK OF CONCENTRATION

WHAT ABOUT MAYNARD...NOT IN THE GAME AGAIN?????

WE WILL ONLY POCKET 50P IF HE GOES AT CHRISTMAS.......

3. Premiershiporbust....

Premiershiporbust.... Active Member

Brilliant performance, for 70 mins - it really did look like a case of how many and Nicky was WELL UP FOR IT - hit the crossbar and was unlucky with a couple of other efforts

Take away the last 20 minutes when we fell apart and we had the team something like back to it normal ability

Trouble is, games last 90 minutes, the dressing room must be flat as a pancake

p.s. there were a number of injuries in both half which justified the extra time

4. Lan Logger

Lan Logger Well-Known Member

we won 2-0. then lost 3-2