1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

If We Had to Lose One...

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by merrysupersteve, Jan 26, 2011.

1. merrysupersteve

merrysupersteve Active Member

Looking at the upcoming fixtures, I'm hopeful that we'll remain unbeaten until the beginning of March. However, on March 1st we travel to Chelsea, who have unsurprisingly regained form after the original game was called off because of all that blasted drizzle around the stadium. Then we go to Liverpool on March 5th, such is the rescheduling prowess of those who run the game.

Realistically, it will be very difficult to remain unbeaten during these 2 tricky away games. It's achievable but based on recent records at those grounds and our unconvincing away form, it won't be easy.

So what i want to know is if we HAD to lose ONE of those games, which would you choose and why? Liverpool are obviously are arch rivals but Chelsea are closer to us in the league and we still have to play them again after.

I would personally be slightly less bothered if we lost to Liverpool, much as I'd still be gutted, simply because I still see Chelsea as being in the title race.

2. Daveunited

Daveunited Well-Known Member

definately liverpool <ok>

3. ooh-bebe_sifi1988

Chelsea, every time.

Simply because they'd probably be the better team. I can't see us being outclassed at Anfield.

4. Av u ever won the treble? Av u fuck

Definitely Chelsea

Could you imaging the embarrassment of losing to relegation fodder again?