1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hughes Contract

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Super Brian McBride, May 29, 2011.

1. Super Brian McBride

Super Brian McBride Well-Known Member

Now I don't have any knowledge about Hughes contract, I think it was a year contract with an option of another year, but I would hope to hear within the next few weeks that our manager has signed up to continue with us for the next season (if not longer). As what I don't want to happen is what happened last season, were everyone went on holiday or to the World Cup, and nothing had been finalised, leaving us in the lurch when Hodgson after a few Months decided to goto Liverpool.
    The press seem to be linking him with other managerial posts, so lets hope for no more fun and games this coming months.

2. Bidley

Bidley Well-Known Member

This is a worry for me too. I think Villa are the biggest threat, and if Bayern really want him then they would be close. But as has been said, Sparky seems settled and Fulham would be an ideal CV-booster.

3. Bandit

Bandit Active Member

I think we will stay until next season at least. He may look at what Hodgson did in the Europa and hope to emulate that, as the Europa success was what gave Hodgson the chance to manage Liverpool. Sparks may see this as his ticket to the big time.