1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hessy on signings

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by MikeGills32, May 18, 2011.

1. MikeGills32

MikeGills32 Member

I see Hess has talked about signings on gills live. I haven't subscribed to this so what has he said? Does anybody know?

2. brb

brb Guest

MikeGills32 - I posted brief comments to the interview earlier on the Blues Rock thread...

Mentioned words to the affect of a need for two goalkeepers with Darren as back up, also pace which he said we lacked last season through injury to Barcham and Oli, also we have no natural left back, although hoping to hold on to Martin.

Spoke about the loan market as though the way to go but obviously would prefer players to be their own.

Hopefully I haven't taken anything out of context but that's briefly it.

As already stated, NO individual players named as targets for NEW signings, although waiting on some current players i.e. Martin.

3. MikeGills32

MikeGills32 Member

Thank you v much brb. Out of interest how much ate you paying for gills live?

4. brb

brb Guest

Mike - tbh I can't remember - I think it was a 6 month subscription offer I took out to try it.

My subscription will expire before the new season starts, although I will be looking at renewing it because you can listen to live games you can't make, also you can look back on highlights etc.

Just been and looked on the site now it's £3.99 per month or £34.99 per year, might seem a lot but I pay £20+ for every game I go to, so when you look it like that.

5. jokeykid(606)

jokeykid(606) Member

i've had it all through uni and its a godsend, well when were winning anyway, otherwise your restricted to text up date which to be honest nearly give me a heart attack. its well worth it if your not going to make it to most games. however if you only miss the odd game then it comes down to how desperatly you want to keep up with the game etc