1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hello Weeds!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rocket, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

<laugh>

What a ****ing pair of marambas!!! <laugh> <ok>

2. NOLUWDC

NOLUWDC Member

wouldn't be a bad way to go....being suffocated under those melons!

3. Johnbhoy#7

Johnbhoy#7 Member

Alright Rocket ya mad hun bastard hows tricks? Welcome back <ok>

4. RDW1

RDW1 Member

Ahh well, now the sites gonnae go gay again.

5. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

Alright Rocket me auld mucker. Good to see you back.

6. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

Just.......please dont bring back the giant pink penis avatar.....oh, no ...Ive put the idea out there now.....god save us.:cry:

7. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

<laugh>

JB, BH, RDW, Roguester <ok>

Great to see you all again. I'll need to get my pink boabie back, I love my boabie. <laugh>

Anyway, I managed to buy my first flat on Friday, infact I got two, one I made an offer on weeks ago finally realised my offer was a fair one and after declining initially they finally accepted.

So that's me, a property developer, eh, ffs. <doh> Having said that I'm back in the garage today covering for Big Frankie who's still in Edinburgh with his bird fora dirty Valentines weekend. **** <grr>

The flat I got in Dennistoun is around 100 yards from TN8 so that would probably explain why I got it on the cheap, house prices in that area have dropped dramatically since he moved there from Parkheid, one bad apple and all that. <whistle>

Viewed another one in Whitehill Court which was being rented out to this lovely Asian family <doh>
    The place was a ****ing shambles, honestly, it was ****ing howling of curry and there were mattresses everywhere, let's not mention the bathroom.

Best part of it all was this wee mad Paki that lived there was showing me around in his bare feet, he was so incredibly happy and kept shaking my hand and offering me tea. No ****ing danger was I drinking anything in that ****ehole of a place.

Apparently the owner's a school teacher back in Pakistan and hasn't seen the state of his flat for 2 years and still thinks it's worth £120k...... I offered the **** £90k!!!!... It's been on the market for over a year, had 50 viewings and my offer is the only one they've ever had so that tells you something.

"A Property Developer"... Still trying to get used to calling myself that as I've been a Car Dealer for so long now it feels strange.

Anyway, quarter past ten and not one internet or telephone enquiry for a car since I arrived this morning at 9.00, not one **** on the forecourt. Any **** on here want to buy one, I want to show Big Frankie that I've still got the magic touch.

8. TN8

TN8 Member

<laugh> Golfhill Drive you said eh? Windaes are gettin tanned the night ya big gaylord! <ok>

9. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

<laugh> <laugh>

No ma windaes for **** sake, that's about the only decent thing in the flat. Some old guy's been living there for almost 40 years and it's as if time 's stood still. Looking forward to getting in about it though.

I'll be renting it to my daughter and her boyfriend, a Yorkshireman from Halifax and a bit of a walloper to be honest. He's not into football, he's one of these Rugby pricks and he buys the Observer on a Sunday.... nuff said. <doh>

10. lone ranger

lone ranger Active Member

please log in to view this image

whatever happened to you rocket?

11. TN8

TN8 Member

<doh>

I never get along well with a guy who doesnt like fitba Rocket. Just somethin suspicious about it.

Rugby boys are total pricks as well, I was in my missus work once (she works in a bar) and there was a crowd of them in - bein sick into pint glasses then drinking it, gettin their knobs out, bein loud posh obnoxious ****ers, 2 of them stripped naked and started "wrestling" each other <doh>

You're dying to go over and ****in smash one of them but theres 20 of them all over 6'2 and 16 stone <grr>

12. lone ranger

lone ranger Active Member

****ing rugger buggers <angry>

glasgow uni was always hoaching with the retarded ****ers, my mate played rugby up in aberdeen and there wasnt the same **** culture at all, was the same as people playing 5's <doh>

i played in school but sacked it when i went to uni as i couldnt stand these ****ing ****s

13. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

I'm the same, and then his accents a wee pit poofy as well. He shouted to his little girl "Comb in shoot doaa"... and I'm thinking, "You little poof, talk right, it's come in and shut the door"

But guys that don't like fitba are ****ers. My brother in law's the same, he's intae SCUBA Diving. <doh>

I hate my inlaws <grr>

14. TN8

TN8 Member

My sisters ex was one of these guys who claimed to like fitba but "I dont really support a team" <doh> what the ****s that about!?

I remember we had a late call-off for our weekly game of 7s, and he said he'd play - **** turned up in a pair of 3/4 length camoflage combats and a scabby brown studenty t-shirt then proceeded to play like a complete ****in mongo! Every time the baw came near him he just gave it a big toe-bash in the general direction he was facing <doh> I was ****in mortified.

15. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

Sounds like that big drink a wattar that's playing for Sheltic, what's his name, is it Josh Thomson?... I mean where the **** did they get him from, he's ****e. Hope him and Darren Oh Dear are playing against us at Ibrox in a fortnight, K&K will rip them a new one. <ok>

16. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

Thats all we need. More auld duffers.

17. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

" Rocket Homes"........ it`s got a good ring to it for an up and coming property magnate.

Anyway , this australia things not working out as planned ; its all very well , sunshine,beaches ,stunning scenery,great food, outdoor life,blah,blah,blah,but honestly , I can hardly get on here when theres anybody else about. <laugh> I`m thinking of trying to arrange a job swap with tony mowbray.

18. RDW1

RDW1 Member

You probably know too much about football to take over from Tony Rogueleader.