1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hats off to a Millwall fan

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by stonkin, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Marcos Barber

Marcos Barber Well-Known Member

The press and TV twats as you call them have got your average attendance above 8k you ungrateful barsteward - even if some cup final fans live abroad :emoticon-0148-yes:

MIGHTY likes this.
  2. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

Marcos I'm old school used to going when we got 25,000 every week when my dad used to go it was 40,000 its press and TV that's taken us down to 8k <yikes>

3. Marcos Barber

Did you have one of them things you waved around that made the clicking sound? I saw them in Shoot when I was little and thought they looked amazing and my grandad was cool for being part of that era (god rest his soul - he would be well chuffed with Town being in the PL if he were alive - at the risk of GB accusing me of being a Town fan amongst other things).

MIGHTY likes this.
  4. brisbane-lion

brisbane-lion Well-Known Member

Unfair to say that, OLOF. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Leeds fans who would step up when needed. After all, you've got to be tough to support Leeds, you cop a lot of deserved crap and still come up for more.

5. MFC_Lion

MFC_Lion Well-Known Member

6. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Majority of us would Brissy, but we have a few Lib Dumbs in our midst unfortunately:emoticon-0105-wink:

MIGHTY likes this.
  7. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

TBH Marcos I think WW3 has already started, quite a fews ago.

Islam has declared war on the rest of the world, and like I said in my reply to Olofs thread, we're stood at the gates of WW3 waiting for them to open; I think it's just a matter of time.

While Islam has declared war on rest of world, we, as the rest of world haven't declared war back, as of yet, and I think that's partly due to our western values and morals, which Islam seeks to destroy.

Our toffee nosed, upper crust, snobby politicians are blind to what's happening around the world, their world is about numbers and figures, we the people, around the world live in reality, that's a big gap in this day and age.

Some say it's not all Muslims, to a certain extent I agree, but the Quran tells Muslims it's ok to lie to the infidels and non believers. Yet these muslims continue to peddle their ideology, whether they've read the Quran or not, and most probably haven't read it all. They still want to wear the hijab, niqab and any other ab they want to peddle. They still want Mosques built, they work in the Mosques, they follow the Quran and teachings of their mami's (imams), many around the world dance and cheer when so called soldiers of Islam blow up and kill westerners, women, children and non believers, they want Sharia law and states; in other words, they too want world domination, and will gladly become part of it, if it ever happens, which it won't.

So who do people trust? the terrorist bombers are sons and daughters of Muslim parents, what are their parents teaching them, they go to Mosques to pray to the same God as ours, what are the Mosques teaching them? What are these Muslims who live next door, down street or around corner actually teaching their kids in private? and why do they demonstrate their dislike of Christmas, Easter and anything else related to Jesus and our God.

I saw a video on youtube recently, some young muslim kids, around 8, 10 and 14 yrs old I think actually raped, then pissed on a young mentally challenged 5 yr old girl in America. Someone was teaching these kids.

All Muslims follow the prophet Mohammed, but only parts of the Quran that suits them, apparently.

The whole tactic of Islam, it's extremists, and world domination is infiltration, under cover or not, pack the Western Countries with followers and get the numbers up, then strike from within, including trying to force their disgusting and outdated beliefs not only on their own kids, but all other non believers, all in the name of Allah.

I was recently accused of racism on this forum by Jock, also accused of claiming TC was racist, both untrue, but a whole people following Mohammed and want to extinguish the rest of the world is obviously then not racism.

Take a look at this video, whatever you think of our police, their hands are tied, but have a look at the older bloke confronting the police officer after what he said, there are others who obviously don't know what Racism actually means either. I stand by this police officer, and the Millwall fan, and everyone else that stands up against terror......:emoticon-0148-yes:

It's not just ISIS, Muslims and extremists that the free world are up against, it's all the other idiots within as well, who it seems, are practicing their rights of freedom.

What we're also up against, as you quite rightly had a concern about Marcus, is what our kids, and their kids, and their kids will be subjected too if the free world falls to Islam......:emoticon-0148-yes:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    Marcos Barber likes this.
  8. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

FFS, where did you copy this treatise from? EDL? National Front?

The Muslim extremist element have been trying to dominate the world for over 1400 years.

1400 years!

And have failed miserably.

To listen to you, it seems it's only a matter of weeks to go.

Get a grip & stop the sensationalism. <doh>

9. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

No reason for me to go last season. If i can get hospirality x4 i was going to look after you, kim and chesh.
    Lets see the date.

MIGHTY likes this.
  10. Marcos Barber

To be fair though WJ we haven't had 1,400 years of weekly terror attacks going on & I am sure those affected by the Westminster, Manchester and Borough Market attacks would consider the current concern and fear far from sensationalism.

FORZA LEEDS, MIGHTY and LeedsLover like this.

11. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Have you <laugh>

12. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

I'm sure they might, being close to it & therefore wholly subjective.

But I'm speaking objectively. There is a racist element whipping up a froth to suit their own ends at the moment. This is opportunistic sensationalism & should be ignored. Never was there such a time for methodical & logical thinking before action is taken

13. brisbane-lion

brisbane-lion Well-Known Member

In the past, Jock, stroppy muslems were simple topped and so, failed miserably. Sadly, you can't do that today

14. Marcos Barber

I don't consider myself racist in normal times but these are not normal times. I wept on holiday for the kids in Manchester and had my morning coffee on Sunday in stony silence. I don't think it is racist to demand something is done about people who can hire a van and take a few knives and do the damage we saw on Saturday.

Right now I am all for deportation orders and extremely tight border controls if that will help. If that makes me racist then I'll accept the tag.

OLOF and LL's reference to WW3 don't sound sensationalist to me - they sound like people recognising we live in one of the most dangerous periods in history (not sensationalist). This is terrorism on an international scale - there is no enemy uniform to keep an eye out for, there are no boundaries with the targets they are prepared to attack and, as far as I can tell, the only end game for them is world domination.

The problem is, declaring WW3 is probably exactly what they want!!

15. gombawn

gombawn Well-Known Member

Could make a fortune selling tin foil on here

Whitejock likes this.
  16. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

and how are we fighting back words,words,and more fooking words Get em out each and every fooking one of them, get em out or wipe them out so our kids are safe then speak as many words as you like <ok>

17. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

You could use it to wrap up your sandwiches - but alas, you would not be able to open it - or get the app that does <laugh>

18. gombawn

gombawn Well-Known Member

Stalking me again tc

19. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

20. lifecheshirewhite

Teaching a muzzie to drive an artic,have to keep saying if you see people in front of you stop <laugh>

FORZA LEEDS, Marcos Barber and MIGHTY like this.