1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ha! Ha!

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by luvgonzo, Feb 17, 2011.

1. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

2. King_Kenny

King_Kenny Member

Really wish he'd just give up, it's getting embarassing for him now!

Gillett cut his loses, it's just Hicks who keeps going on about it

3. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

What would happen IF he did win?

4. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

He's not allowed to even start never mind win, so i'll dodge the question.

5. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

He's biting off more than he can chew,does he not realise that he's going to open up a wasps nest.Its not just 3-4 Liverpool directors he's going to be messing with.Its RBS too.NESV,RBS and the Liverpool directors have intended to counter sue Hicks if he takes legal action against them.Martin Broughton and NESV definitely have a case against Hicks.Martin Broughton can claim that Hicks breached his contract of employment.A contract of employment is legally binding.He has a witness to that effect in RBS,because it was RBS that forced Hicks to appoint Martin Broughton.Hicks could also again face the threat of ''contempt of court''.He only avoided arrest by a few hours last time.Contempt of court carries a custodial sentence.If he messes about,a warrant for his arrest will be issued immediately.

6. Bozz

Bozz Well-Known Member

Then he'd be suing NESV, Martin Brought & RBS, it wouldn't make any difference to Liverpool as the club has been brought and is run using it's own profits

7. KingPepeReina.

Bozz.
    Aren't NESV insured against any sort of action.Therefore,Liverpool are completely free from any action it won't cost them money,secondly those that think Liverpool payed a fortune in legal fees the last 3 times they were in court,are sadly mistaken,as Liverpool won on each occasion and the loser pays all the legal fees and the loser on each occasion was Hicks.

8. Bozz

Bozz Well-Known Member

I dread to think what Hick's legal fees are regarding the sale of Liverpool. I also heard somewhere that they owe a load more money from loans not connected to Liverpool, I can understand why they are persuing this. Wouldn't you? even if to play for an out of court settlement.

9. KingPepeReina.

Bozz.
    It could get even worse for Hicks,I got got this report on my facebook page.Martin Broughton is suing Hicks and Gillett for defamation.He is being backed by both NESV and RBS,Hicks tried to get an injunction to ensure that these parties couldn't back Martin Broughton in any civil case.This was rejected by the Hgh court judge who was involved in the original court proceedings and almost charged Hicks with contempt of court.The reason why Hicks backed down before and I made this point earlier,was he faced prison if he didn't comply with the ruling.He had until 4 p.m. that evening to comply or an arrest warrant would have been issued.

10. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

How have these goons lost so much money? They both sold their respective teams in the states for 300+ million!!!!