1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Good luck on sunday.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by KING-KERRY-DIXON, Mar 4, 2011.

1. KING-KERRY-DIXON

I know after the Mancs were probably the club you hate the most and I know thats been made even worse now because of the Torres transfer but I would like to wish you all the best for sunday and hope you batter Utd.
    Just be warned that if you do win its not because you played better than them its because of the referee who should have sent one of your players off or didnt give them a penalty or didnt give enough injury time (6 mins Fergie time)You cant beat em fair and square because erm thats just not fair.Good luck Liverpool.

2. Alpha Kenny 1

Alpha Kenny 1 Member

To be honest mate I don't hate Chelski anywhere near as much as I hate the vile Manc SCUM. You gave us £50M for a striker that sulks and is having dificulty remembering what his job is. Cheers for that. Not very confident for the match TBH, it depends how many players we have out as our squad is not the strongest. At least Webb's not the ref so it maight be a bit fairer but who knows?

If we do win we understand we will have been very lucky and that it was probably down to the ref not being in Old Whisky Noses back pocket.

3. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

Here's to Stevie leaving the trailing leg as Wes Brown goes in for a tackle in the box in the statutory sixth injury time minute.

I want to see the roof of Fergie's head come off.

4. Thanks to Shanks

Ngog to take it...just to compound their humiliation.

5. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

I am actually really optimistic about the match, their central defence will be very weak - but the opposite is true for us that we have a very strong central attack and central midfield...

Kelly gone is a problem as he is definitely our first choice RB, but I'm hoping whoever we have at RB and LB will do their jobs to the best of their abilities. I just hope Wilson isn't put at LB, he's decent enough - but being put in a less used position for such a big game after only playing 2 professional games this season is quite a step up.

Carroll and Suarez up front should be an immense force if we can get the midfield formation right - I want to see balls threaded up to the both of them by Gerrard on the right and Lucas on the left side of CM. Then Meireles offering support to Suarez and have them try to make a 3 pronged attack on the central defence, it should rip them apart.

Personally I'd put Wilson in for Skrtel, whilst Wilson didn't particularly impress on the left - I think he'd offer more to our defence than Skrtel especially with 2 seasoned players next to him.

Here'd be my lineup:

-----------------------Reina-----------------------
    -----------Carragher---Agger----Wilson-------------
    ---Johnson-------------------------------Aurelio---
    --------------Gerrard---------Lucas----------------
    ---------------------Meireles----------------------
    -----------------------------Suarez---------------
    ------------------Carroll--------------------------

Subs: Gulacsi, Kuyt, Soto, Skrtel, Cole, Maxi, Pacheco.

6. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

Firstly I don't hate anyone apart from them.I was delighted to see Chelsea beat them.I'm even giving my best to Arsenal that they win the title.I would even be delighted if City won it,as long as its not the Salfords.We'll do our best,and the best way to do so,and this is how we've always beaten them is to over-run them in midfield and to make us of the set pieces.Would it be worthwhile when bringing on Andy Carroll to also bring on Fabio Aurelio(if fit) and take Maxi off.Fabio's delivery could be key to get the best out of Andy Carroll.He's our best left footer and his accuracy is unbelievable.

7. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

That gives me a full-on robot chubbie.

8. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

6 Bolton 29 2 40
    7 Liverpool 28 1 39

You have to win...

9. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

Not necessarily - in case you didn't notice you've got to play Man Utd in 2 weeks.

10. Bolton4Europe

In case you didn't notice you got to play teams that are better than West Ham nearly every week.

11. Alpha Kenny 1

Alpha Kenny 1 Member

And the season still has 9/10 games left to play.

12. Alpha Kenny 1

Alpha Kenny 1 Member

Have we played you lot yet? And if so what was the score?

13. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

Bolton might grab 7th spot for the first time since 2007 and their fans become as bad as the Spurs' fans <laugh>

14. Bolton4Europe

Bolton 0-1 Liverpool - A good game where you scored a good goal in the 85th min
    Liverpool 2-1 Bolton - You were **** and scored an offside goal to win the game

You are our bogey team. wow.

15. Thanks to Shanks

Tell me how it was offside when it came off your own player from the cross...

16. Busby 's Babe

Busby 's Babe Active Member

And if we win you rival fans will moan and whine about the referee and come up with the conspiracy theories, as usual.

****ing plank.

17. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

You mean like the conspiracy theories of Gerrard purposely passing it back to Reina leading to the Chelsea goal?

Yup, you're all the same - Chelsea and Man United; neither of you have any identity, just mass marketed clubs followed mainly by those from Africa or Asia.

18. Busby 's Babe

After EVERY Man Utd victory we get idiotic rival fans coming out with their pathetic conspiracy theories, but when we complain about a decision going against us we get called sore losers and are told that it's "part of the game" and it "evens itself out".

Somehow people don't see the hypocrisy <doh>

19. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

Deal with it. Everyday we get idiots like you jumping to our boards and we manage not to moan.

20. Busby 's Babe

I'm an idiot because I'm showing the hypocrisy of our rivals. Good one....