1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

go warnock go

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by qprted, Oct 25, 2016.

1. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

well my team qpr are not going to win this league but with you now installed i fully expect the bluebirds to win this league by twelve clear points
    neil you are another brian clough,we qpr fans can never love or respect you more than we do,i hope your beautifull wife has fully recoverd from cancer

the only reason why you ultimately failed at qpr was because we were taken over by tony fernandes and the funds were not un locked so you had no new players

managerial genius is what you are
    we will always love you at qpr

LOVE YOU GEEZER TAKE THESE BLUEBIRDS TO THERE SPIRITUAL HOME,THERE FANS DESERVE IT

2. Ccfc4ever

Ccfc4ever Well-Known Member

Thanks mate, hope old Jimmy Ffloyd can take you up the table a bit, the 2-2 draw at our place in 2011 was one of the best matches I've ever seen.

As for old Neil we all think he's brilliant like your lot

qprted likes this.
  3. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Go Warnock go? Fair enough pal, I"lol enter into the spirit of this thread....WARNOCK OUT!! There!

qprted likes this.
  4. isawronnymoorescore

isawronnymoorescore Well-Known Member

Just waiting for the Kaardiff Tan out brigade to pipe up now......Its all gone quiet over there !!

qprted likes this.
  5. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

YOUR FANS ARE SOME OF THE BEST IN EUROPE I CAN STILL HEAR MY EARS RINGING FROM PREVIOUS GAMES.WARNOCK IS BETTER THAN MOURINIO
    AND IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS SIR ALEC FERGUSION BILL SHANKLEY AND BRIAN CLOUGH ALSO HE WILL GO ON UNTILL HES EIGHTY HES THE GOD OF THUNDER I LOVE HIM
    I THINK THIS IS A GIFT FROM GOD FOR YOUR FAN WHO GOT KILLED AT WEMBLEY,THE ENGLISH HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THE WELSH BUT HATED THE JOCKS,ITS A STRANGE WORLD
    NOW CARDIFF WILL HAVE TO BUILD AN EIGHTY THOUSAND STADIUM TO HOUSE ALL THE FANS THAT WILL FLOCK TO SEE THE NEW BRIAN CLOUGH

6. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'll have a pint of what you're on pal. <ok>

qprted and BluefromBridgend like this.
  7. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

well old sparkey football is all about management and in warnock youve got the best in england the only reason why hes not at qpr is because we are run by a complete idiot

8. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I admire your passion ted, but let's get a bit of sense into this.

We don't doubt Warnock's managerial ability, his past record speakes for itself. From where we've been under the dour Slade and hopeless Trollope, he's a breath of fresh air.

Where we go from here after the intial "new broom" boost will be largely down to him. If we forget your OTT stuff above for a minute, a top 6 slot is the best we can hope for. I will say that if we can creep in there I'd back Warnock over any of the other 3 managers involved whoever they are to win the playoffs.

The intensity of those games would suit Warnock down to the ground - and we may even get Tan over to watch a game this season......<laugh>

qprted likes this.
  9. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Thanks for your very supportive comments Ted.

Warnock has certainly created a very different attitude and perspective down here - all in the space of 2 weeks or so. The trick will now be to continue the groundswell of optimism. We have lowly Wigan at our place on Saturday and for the first time since his arrival we will be expected to be on the front foot and take the game to Wigan. From what I remember you had players capable of doing that in Taraabt, Faurlin and Hulse.

Our Hulse equivalent, Lambert, will be out injured and his replacement (if we play a big man upfront) Chamakh has yet to show what he can do - as well as being about half a stone over weight and not fully fit. We do not have a Taraabt equivalent who can take the game by the scruff of the neck and create out of nothing - although most of our team work a lot harder than him. <whistle>

Wigan is therefore a potential banana skin although I'm pretty confident we will come through that.

Then we have a run of interesting games with Newcastle away, Huddersfield at home and a resurgent Villa also away.

If we come through those 4 games with 7 or 8 points then his status as the Messiah will be re-affirmed.

qprted likes this.
  10. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

what you must remember about warnock is that he took a crap qpr team up and took them on a unbeaten run he brainwashed adel tarrabt telling him he was the best player in the league and sure enough he won the player of ther division
    only two managers ever in football can brainwash players one was brian clough the other was his best mate neil warnock
    lets face it your are going to make the play offs and yes you are going up and good luck to you, you magnificent welshmen deserve it
    youve had so many poor managers although i thought davejones wasnt bad

11. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

QPR sure got lucky playing City with Trollops dreadful 5-3-2 system and clowns like Gounongbe & Zahore.

We're overdue a win at Loftus Rd.

Only went there to see City once; joke of a game on plastic pitch.

Did see QPR beat Sunderland in 1976 or 77 - seem to recall a tremendous Stanley Bowles goal.

qprted likes this.
  12. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

I enjoyed us beating QPR 1.0 at Loftus Road in 1970 I think. Leighton Phillips cracker from 25 yards.

Also went to last season's 2.2 draw with a late volleyed equaliser from ............................................ Scott Malone.

I know. We couldn't believe it either. <yikes>

13. suprimir

suprimir Active Member

Got to say, I really enjoy Warnock's press conferences. As Sparkey said earlier, a breath of fresh air and his attitude is definitely being passed onto the squad, throughout the club, and even onto the supporters. I am even interested again :)