1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Get there before Lawro !

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Nov 30, 2016.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

<peacedove> Liverpool away to Bournemouth on Sunday: it is not going to be easy, we have to prove that
    we are no one man team. Losing Countinho for six weeks is not good news.
    Bournemouth are playing well, but if Liverpool are to be genuine title contenders
    is a game like this they need to win.
    My prediction:Bournemouth 1:3 Liverpool

Other fixtures and predictions:

Saturday 3rd December 2016

Manchester City V Chelsea 2:2

Crystal Palace V Southampton

Stoke City V Burnley 2:1

Sunderland V Leicester City 1:1

Tottenham Hotspur V Swansea City 2:1

West Bromwich Albion V Watford 2:2

West Ham United V Arsenal 2:2

Sunday 4th December 2016

Bournemouth V Liverpool 1:3

Everton V Manchester United 2:1

Monday 5th December 2016

Middlesbrough V Hull City 2:1

2. moreinjuredthanowen

Manchester City V Chelsea - can't call this. could be 0-0

Crystal Palace V Southampton - southampton to win 0-2

Stoke City V Burnley - could i care any less....

Sunderland V Leicester City ... oh wait i could.....

Tottenham Hotspur V Swansea City 3-0

West Bromwich Albion V Watford again give a ****... jesus the stadnard of the prem is low.

West Ham United V Arsenal 1-3. west ham lose this they are in real trouble. please god we catch tem out as well

Bournemouth V Liverpool 1:3 - hopefully we score first.

Everton V Manchester United - hard to call but everton always roll over for utd. 0-1

Middlesbrough V Hull City 4 matches that are championship standard this weeked... wow. as i said i could give a **** but meh...

3. LuisDiazgamechanger

What does Lawro think?.
    Bournemouth v Liverpool (13:30 GMT)

Bournemouth were a little bit unlucky to lose at Arsenal last weekend.

The Cherries played some nice football and created chances at Emirates Stadium and I am sure they will do the same on Sunday - I think they might get something from the game this time too.

Liverpool looked a little lethargic in their EFL Cup win over Leeds withoutthe injured Philippe Coutinho,and I don't think Adam Lallana is fit to return yet either.

Any team in the world would miss Coutinho - Klopp
    Reds boss Jurgen Klopp has got other options up there - Roberto Firmino could move into the Coutinho role, for example, and Divock Origi could come in to their front-line - but it does leave Liverpool a little less potent in attack.

Lawro's prediction:1-1

Tim's prediction:I really like Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe, who for me is a future England manager. I would be delighted if he got that job at some point. I am going for a shock here, possibly the biggest shock of the weekend. 2-1

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  4. LuisDiazgamechanger

Paul Merson's verdict: Banana skin.

This is an absolute banana skin for Liverpool. I guarantee this will be a difficult afternoon for them. Bournemouth were bang unlucky against Arsenal last weekend - they played very well. Before that they beat Stoke and were unlucky to lose against Sunderland, they had chance after chance that day.

Liverpool are carrying a few injuries and their squad isn't massively deep.

Bournemouth like to open the game up. Liverpool like to the open the game up. They'll have a right go at each other. Goals will flow out of this one.

Liverpool's Achilles heel this season will be their defence. Although they keep clean sheets, teams create chances against them. Bournemouth do have a ruthless edge to them, so I can see them scoring twice. I'll go Desmond again.

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-2