1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic General chat

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by crumble bungle, Apr 14, 2016.

1. grandpops

grandpops Well-Known Member

Hope that works out mate. You could properly fall on your feet there.

2. crumble bungle

crumble bungle Well-Known Member

Cheers lads, I have every intention of riding it out, suppose I'm lucky in a way as I haven't a mortgage or any loans so any job will do to keep me ticking over till a better job comes along.
    The job in April is already a banker so like I said I hope they make me redundant.
    In the meantime if they do bladder me I'll just do agency work. Probably one of the few benefits of lips ing down here is that there are loads of jobs about if you don't mind what kind of work you do.

3. Burly Hurley

Burly Hurley Well-Known Member

Just you be careful though Crumble. Make sure you get your union involved.

4. crumble bungle

<laugh><laugh><laugh> unions in this place, not a hope in hell mate.
    I have a little insurance policy lined up that will really fukc the boss off when i call it in, its a fukcin beauty.

5. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

Another Masters win for Ronnie, miles away from his best snooker but a below par Ronnie is still one of the best around, since he sorted his head out years ago and accepted that he won't play like a genius every time.

Good to hear Hendry being quietly bitter about losing another record to Ronnie. I think he really hates him.

6. crumble bungle

Got up this morning and looked out the hallway window as i usually do to see how bad a frost there is, and lo and behold there is a lake outside the house.
    Water pipe must have burst last night at some time and gradually been filling up the road, it seems to be coming from our next door neighbours drive but outside their property. I phoned the water board up at 6.00 this morning to report it and had expected someone to have turned up by now but alas it mustn't be that urgent unless they are all working on leaks everywhere else. Our lass reckons its up to the front door now which is a bit of a worry but fortunately we have about a 6" step to get in, ( i know coz its 2 inches shorter than my dick <laugh><laugh>) Anyone else had leaks and know how long it takes for the "technicians" to come out and repair them?

7. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

Interesting. The polls may be neck and neck, but our polls had remain in the lead and the Yanks didn't give Trump a chance.

My mates in the Netherlands don't know one clogger that wants to remain in the EU.

Weeks before Dutch voters go to the polls, Prime Minister Mark Rutte has said that anyone who rejects the country's values should leave.

"Act normal, or go away," he says, in a message seen as taking on the anti-immigration Freedom party currently running high in the opinion polls.

The Dutch felt increasingly uncomfortable with people who abused the very freedom they came in search of, Mr Rutte argued.

Elections are taking place on 15 March.

Geert Wilders' Freedom party (PVV) is running neck-and-neck in the polls with Mr Rutte's liberal VVD and branded Mr Rutte's message as a downright lie. "The man of open borders, asylum tsunami, mass immigration, Islamisation, lies and deceit," he tweeted.

But even if Mr Wilders wins the election he will struggle to form a coalition, after Mr Rutte ruled out forming a government with the PVV.

Political commentators pointed out that the election was now being run on the national mood rather than traditional issues such as the economy and the government's handling of the financial crisis.

Last week Conservative CDA leader Sybrand Buma accused the prime minister, who came to power in October 2010, of presiding over a "moral crisis".

Mr Rutte's full-page ad appeared on Monday in several Dutch newspapers and he gave further details in an interview with the daily, Algemeen Dagblad (AD).

He singled out the case of bus company Qbuzz that was censured by the Dutch human rights institute for turning down an immigrant applying for the job of bus driver because he refused to shake women's hands. It found that shaking hands was not a key part of the job whereas the man's freedom of religion was affected.

"I think it's a bizarre verdict," he told AD. "Qbuzz is of course absolutely right. Surely a driver can't say 'I refuse to shake a woman's hand because it doesn't fit my beliefs'?

"That's precisely why I and many other people are rebelling. Because the norm here is that you shake hands with each other."

Mr Rutte also complained about anti-social behaviour on public transport and on the streets, but particularly targeted those who refused to adapt to Dutch values, harassed women in short skirts and gay men, and branded ordinary people as racists.

"If you live in a country where you get so annoyed with how we deal each other, you have a choice. Get out! You don't have to be here!"

Billy Death likes this.
  8. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Usain Bolt has been stripped of one of his Olympic gold medals because one of his relay partners has been found guilty of doping.

What a shame, he had the perfect "Treble Treble", and his stupid team mate and the pettiness of the IAAF have soiled that part of his legacy.

9. password invalid

password invalid Well-Known Member

The entire Irish carpet laying team have been disqualified ,they were caught using
    stair rods

10. Tel (they/them)

Liverpool <laugh>

Dream final and all that stood in the way was Southampton and Hull and they ****ed it up.

11. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

12. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

13. crumble bungle

14. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Haha.

No.

15. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

**** or good?

Good imo.

clockstander and J๏E.. like this.
  16. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

17. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

Will download that later, excellent version..<ok>

18. Tel (they/them)

I think you'll enjoy this mate.

Nacho, MrRAWhite and Fentonpell like this.
  19. Burly Hurley

Burly Hurley Well-Known Member

Much better than the original version and a great video!!

20. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

Those bad lip reading videos crack me up, this is a classic for Game of Thrones fans.

Jack TheLad likes this.