1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Gas up **** Down

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by gas, Jul 13, 2011.

1. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

:smiley-finger007:

I have a gut feeling that we will have a season to remember and will get back up to League 1 at the first attempt. To add icing to the cake I`m convinced the **** will get relegated. Bring on the derbies next year:cool:

2. Mangadoogas

Mangadoogas Member

I would swap that for £161 million i've just won on the Euromillions!!!!

3. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

<laugh> **** are going down, the **** are going down, Whilst we finish top by miles, the **** are going down! :)

4. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

sad

Delusional comes to mind

5. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

this time next year we will be talking about our 2 fixtures vs the **** :)

bristol derbies will be back again :)

6. Lan Logger

Lan Logger Well-Known Member

Thats dis-respectful to call Bath City ****.

7. thephatone

thephatone Member

More chance of local derbies with forest green rovers for your lot! I'll happily take any bets from any gas heads who honestly think city will get relegated!

8. Alandicksthegreat

Alandicksthegreat Well-Known Member

Captain, i'm quite sure, you, and a few more, said the same thing last season, and then you went plop, and we are still in the championship, know i predict that we will stay where we are, and you could possibly reach the playoffs in your lowly division, its all according how your team of know names gel, oh sorry, except ex city youngster Joe Anyinsah, the only one we have heard of.

9. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

alan, we were nearly night. city were in bottom 3 for a good period of time. just lucky that there were more rubbish clubs than city. however this season is different. maynard still not signed, still got keef in charge, only signed 3 players, 2 of which were from league 2 you know the division you keep mocking.
    we should not of gone down as we had the players good enough to stay up. they just never performed and could not be bothered. that was until their mate campbell took over but it was then too late. now we got rid of the deadwood and lines and kuffour on way out too and has a completely new team, players who want to be here in the famous blue and white. things look good. much more confident. if we aint champions by march i will not be happy :)

10. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

Our team of no names, that makes me laugh. Only two **** players are known, an over the hill keeper and some bloke called Maynard. The latter only known as he`s attracted attention from bigger clubs like Leicester <ok>

11. Alandicksthegreat

Captain, you will not be happy, i predict. By the way, you can pick up some gems in division two, Albert Adomah springs to mind, and our two div two players we signed, will turn out to be very good players as well, i predict.

12. Chris-Gashead

I predict Alan, that you will be crying into your coffee before we hit Christmas. City will be so far behind it wll be shamefull :)

13. Alandicksthegreat

YeOldBlue, come on pal, you probably know all the city players as well as me, but i bet you didn't know many of the players that signed for you, except, like i said, the ex city youngster.

14. Alandicksthegreat

Chris, you may be right, and if we are shamefully so far behind by Christmas, i will keep my tears in check, because like last season we will pull through. I predict.

15. Chris-Gashead

Unlikely Alan, luck was on your side, but it wont always be there. This is the season you go down, and we go up my friend. Bristol can reunite once again on a Matchday twice a season.

16. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

you are right, you can find gems in league 2. hopefully we have picked them up. proof is in the pudding so we will have to wait and see. however when some of your fellow fans mock league 2 standard then go and get 2 league 2 players out of your 3 signings, is quite funny :)

17. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

beware the ides of march gasheads, woe woe and thrice woe. i predict 19th, use your january window wisely, you may need everest or anglia double glazing to dump the load of frosted glass buckle has taken on. you may climb to 15th once you have jettisoned buckles land of honey puffed wheat

18. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

<laugh>

Double glazing and cereals. Does one prefer to eat ones breakfast before or after licking the windows?:emoticon-0110-tongu

19. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

depends what detritus is on the glass, still enjoy those crispies while you can, snap crackle pop oh and march phut, out goes the pilot light. i do hope you gasheads are treating all this old tosh as pre season friendly banter

20. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

now where have we heard this before........... ohhhh yeah last season lets hope for the same result