1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Freddy eastwood

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by Charlton till I die, Jun 2, 2011.

1. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

What's this about Benson going to a higher league club?

2. Tewkesbury Addick

Tewkesbury Addick Active Member

Well done to Worner - good news for him - hope he does well.

Cody McDonald I'm convinced will be going higher than League One. Watched him play for the Gills at Cheltenham last season and he was different class.

I'd love to see Eastwood here, we should have pursued him when we had the chance last time but I agree with SuperChrissy, I doubt whether we'll spend a million overall, let alone on one player.

3. Nathcafcbysea

Nathcafcbysea Member

FHB benson is being pursued by Millwall from what I understand. No offers have been forthcoming from D&R although one is expected depending on Hayes and the higher club situation.

Millwall look like they'll have a lil bit money from the morrisson deal, 2.1mill rising too potential 2.8 mill not bad eh!

4. ForEverAnAddick

Cody MacDonald and BWP upfront next season would guarentee us promotion in my eyes both could easily get 15/20 goals EACH! But as someone as pointed out it wouldnt suprise me if he signs for a Championship team!! He really has a bright future ahead of him! I really hope and prey Semedo doesn't sign for Palarse, anyone else but them !!

5. Nathcafcbysea

Nathcafcbysea Member

Cody mac your right is very good, and I'm sure up there I did say he's in talks with Peterborough aswell.

Has anyone noticed he money bags of Crawley and the calibre of players their buying?

6. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

Benson and BWP had plenty of games together and didn't really look like a partnership to me. I can't quite figure out what sort of strike partner would suit BWP.

7. ForEverAnAddick

Just seen on a Millwall forum they reckon they will be getting Benno for 350k to replace Morrison.. I think Charlton will accept that straight away if they did offer that! Can't really see it happening though

8. Miketyson2007

Miketyson2007 Well-Known Member

He aint good enough for the championship

9. Hell Ben-t on Bradley Pritchard

I'd take the benno money as much as I like him. Cody ms Donald should have been signed when he left dartford. Something to be fair that may play in our favour. We spoke to him a lot, but Norwich gave him more money, we expressed a clear desire to sign the lad and then he can be back in a more familiar area. Would love to see him signed.

Agree on worner, don't understand Sullivan signing, he added nothing we didn't have. Worner was our most authoritative keeper in the box and a good shot stopper, unlucky not to have ended no.1 last season. Shots have got themselves a top keeper

10. Nathcafcbysea

Nathcafcbysea Member

Bolansie signed for Bristol City yesterday! So powells first missed target?